Gay Mariage ????????????

just been watching the news and i am told that most people now agree with the idea and wonderd what your thoughts are ?????????????????

first off let me offer some appologie for my language

those dirty filthy abnormal arse reaming b*****ds whose intentions seem to be to have ar$eholes looking like a japanese flag have been campaigning to have this unatural act santioned so they can appear normal when infact there actions are anything but normal

anyway i dont wish to appear biased about shoving shit uphill by carpet munchers and wonderd what the forums thoughts are about queers

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm all for gay marriage,, and I think your slightly concerned about your own sexuality,,, it's usually those that protest loudest that are unsure about them selfs.    

I'm sure her strap on is worn, but not sore mate

It is if you have been going to " your" local church for most of your life and a new vicar or priest rocks up and decides to hold these so called " marriages "........why should anyone have to endure

Posted Images

you need help! :thumbs:

only to hang the dirty feckers , or do you think that they should be shot and charged for the bullets ?

Come on own up,,,, you leek a bit of pee , when you watch graham norton

just been watching the news and i am told that most people now agree with the idea and wonderd what your thoughts are ?????????????????

those dirty filthy abnormal arse reaming b*****ds whose intentions seem to be to have ar$eholes looking like a japanese flag have been campaigning to have this unatural act santioned so they can appear normal when infact there actions are anything but normal

anyway i dont wish to appear biased about shoving shit uphill by carpet munchers and wonderd what the forums thoughts are about queers

Have you ever done a woman up the deaf and dumb?

TUFFTY

you need help! :thumbs:

only to hang the dirty feckers , or do you think that they should be shot and charged for the bullets ?

Come on own up,,,, you leek a bit of pee , when you watch graham norton

i doubt its pee he leaks...

ray your living in the dark ages , getting married isn't about sex , most married folk's will tell you the first thing to stop is sex :laugh:

• Like 3

ray your living in the dark ages , getting married isn't about sex , most married folk's will tell you the first thing to stop is sex :laugh:

probably , but making like a tipod seems queer to me

dirty b*****ds