christmas presents

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Misses hands me a letter this morning I opens it wondering wtf its a letter from our youngests cardiologist saying 2 of the 3 holes he was born with in his heart have now closed and the third is so sm

Thanks for the replies guys the news really made my day after a shite year it's great to end on a high note

i did well ths year. all the years we struggled to get prezzies for the kids is starting to pay off at last . i landed a manfrotto tripod for my camera and a cree torch amongst lots of other stuff. .

Posted Images

cock ring and butt plug, :thumbs:

Do they fit?

I'm going to have to take mine back :(

cock rings to big butt plug to small :D

cock rings fine..kind of tingles...in a nice way,but the butt plug..well,,thats a pain in the arse..

Misses hands me a letter this morning I opens it wondering wtf its a letter from our youngests cardiologist saying 2 of the 3 holes he was born with in his heart have now closed and the third is so small he doesn't need to see him for 2 years then back just as a check up brought tears to my eye I can tell you :cray:

turns out she has had the letter a couple of weeks but thought it would make a great prezzie

:victory:
  • Like 1

Misses hands me a letter this morning I opens it wondering wtf its a letter from our youngests cardiologist saying 2 of the 3 holes he was born with in his heart have now closed and the third is so small he doesn't need to see him for 2 years then back just as a check up brought tears to my eye I can tell you :cray:

turns out she has had the letter a couple of weeks but thought it would make a great prezzie

bloody hell,what a christmas present good news that buddy and all the best for the future.
  • Like 1

i did well ths year. all the years we struggled to get prezzies for the kids is starting to pay off at last :D . i landed a manfrotto tripod for my camera and a cree torch amongst lots of other stuff. .the best pressie was having all my kids under the one roof. MAGIC. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. :toast: .

PS WHERE DO I PUT THE BATTERIES IN THIS COCKRING THING

• Like 4