30 years lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been married 30 years yesterday 18th dec 1982, i forgot lol the wife told me last night .! She said are you going to buy me anything, i said yes ive bought you a 1 x gsd x grey pup Buck , that

congrats mate.. just think if you'd killed her back in 82 you would be out by now :laugh:

Aye,, but your missus is Scottish,, so thats 38 yrs in real money

thanks folks, yeh she as put up alot with me over the years, she not keen me killing stuff, but does like a rabbit stew or nice venson dinner. She loves Bryn more than Buck my timber wolf cub :laughbounce2: .Gone out many a night and dont come back till morning, will leave me in bed so can get 8 hours kip, then will have dinner waiting for me when i do get up. We do fall out fair bit, but she will stick by me if things go wrong as they do from time to time, so a mate as much as a wife.!!

• Like 1

congrats to you and your wife bird i been married since 17 yr old 41 years now and still counting .and your right theres not many nowadays that stick at it .but the longer you are married the easier it becomes.atb for many more years . :thumbs:

You poor feckers. Been with my misses 12 years, I thought I had it bad.. :(:laugh:

Aye,, but your missus is Scottish,, so thats 38 yrs in real money

feels like it at times mate, it's like living my life in dog years or something... :(:laugh:

Nah, wouldn't change her for the world! :victory:

'lab-tastic' timestamp='1355922629' post='2952785']

Congrats' mate..............Think i'm going to lead the single life until i meet Sarah Harding and she falls in love with me............. :thumbs:

Going to be a long ,long wait :laugh: