Can countryfile get any more annoying!

the countryside will be full of muslims chasing hares and roe with a big f**k of knife chanting the halal prayer

yes and unlike us they wont get nicked for it!

bbc fuxking corrupt as fuxk

get a sun tan and carry the koran and you will be safe........... :yes:

Yep I agree, and I have my own views on things that I won't express publicly, but I do think we become to over sensitive about things.

At the end of the day who gives a f@ck what some ignorant bbc reporter thinks. I don't .

They don't give a f@ck what I think.

The bbc is that much in the sh@t at the moment with all the jimmy peado savile business I don't think many will pay attention to countryfile.

The difference is the ignorant bbc reporter reaches millions of people ,and half of them believe everything that they see on tv

• Like 1

Yep I agree, and I have my own views on things that I won't express publicly, but I do think we become to over sensitive about things.

At the end of the day who gives a f@ck what some ignorant bbc reporter thinks. I don't .

They don't give a f@ck what I think.

The bbc is that much in the sh@t at the moment with all the jimmy peado savile business I don't think many will pay attention to countryfile.

The difference is the ignorant bbc reporter reaches millions of people ,and half of them believe everything that they see on tv

Yes very true

I like it in general but why john craven is on it beats me. He comes across as an arrogant left wing twat..........and apparently he is an arrogant left wing twat! Bloke i do mole trapping for knows someone who knows him and reckon he is right up his own arse, against farmers owning big tracts of land etc

I like it in general but why john craven is on it beats me. He comes across as an arrogant left wing twat..........and apparently he is an arrogant left wing twat! Bloke i do mole trapping for knows someone who knows him and reckon he is right up his own arse, against farmers owning big tracts of land etc

The countryside is just for the red sock brigade rambling society apparently.

God forbid the people who live there should earn a wage

• Like 3