D-Day! (Renamed to "The re-education and crushing defeat of the fatally idealistic Mr Miles")

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you deliberately a c**t or does it come naturally?? Yes he was on someone elses land, yes he's a bit of a nut, but he's also just lost a years 'work' and his home. In my eyes he's got an excellent

wont comment on your prediciment mate,as i know very little about land laws.but i do hope you can sort something out,as it will be lot of hassle if you get thrown off at this time of the year.i didnt

Guy and girls,   Please don't use emotive language and prejudice against Milegajo, although it will be water of a ducks back for him.   I have had the pleasure of getting to know him and his lov

Posted Images

Shakespeare with a pop gun :laugh: In all seriousnes in a way i envy your simplistic lifestyle and viewpoint. If the man involved lawfully does own the land then you should leave immediately, surely the people evicting you must of recieved proof of ownership? Unfortunately although it may go against your beliefs you may be better off buying a plot of land and making that a permanent home. Just because somebody may own some land nad has left it to overgrow etc, doesn't give anyone the right to decide this and claim residency, the bottom of my garden may be overgrown but it doesn't mean i want some body setting up a teepee......

As has also been mentioned, should you be shooting without permission, does this contravine firearms legislation???

Si, im having a large shed delievered in the morning at your adress :thumbs:

Just send it round the back for me :thumbs:

Cheers TUFFTY

Will do, next to the BBQ ok?

Shakespeare with a pop gun :laugh: In all seriousnes in a way i envy your simplistic lifestyle and viewpoint. If the man involved lawfully does own the land then you should leave immediately, surely the people evicting you must of recieved proof of ownership? Unfortunately although it may go against your beliefs you may be better off buying a plot of land and making that a permanent home. Just because somebody may own some land nad has left it to overgrow etc, doesn't give anyone the right to decide this and claim residency, the bottom of my garden may be overgrown but it doesn't mean i want some body setting up a teepee......

As has also been mentioned, should you be shooting without permission, does this contravine firearms legislation???

Cheers TUFFTY

You'll have to move the BBQ Si, thats where he's putting the hot tub..!

Cheers TUFFTY

Exellent :thumbs:

Love thy neighbour :tongue2:

TUFFTY

I know if I owned land and had to prove I owned it to someone that just drove on,I would be pissed off with the extra stress and inconvience caused!

You know it's owned by someone it doesn't matter who,the fact you come on here moaning about d-day smacks of attention seeking,if I was squatting and was served notice,last thing I would do is come on here talking about it,

Tat up and move on .

This is the crux in this instance. Ownership is not contested in that i claim the land, rather I require the owner, if he exists, to substantiate his claim so that we may enter negotiations knowing who is who.

If you neglect something to the point it appears abandoned, you evidently have no need of it. If another can put it to use, I see no justifiable reason to deny them.

A case of: "Show me the deeds!"

So in the absence of the first point you apply the latter? Would it not have been wise to establish ownership prior to setting up shop?

Excellent point. If the land were indeed private, how did I access it? Legally and lawfully I might add.

Is it not normal practice to secure that which holds value? I know insurers get upset if you don't...

. Your a squatter Another freeloader. Get off the land you have had your time for nothing get off

Thank you gonetoearth and forest of dean redneck both. In the spirit of being constructive, do either of you have any alternatives?

The forest of dean is very attractive...nearby too. Though the boar may require something a bit beefier than my .177 sub 12ft/lb pop guns

It is,and supposedly there is a couple of new age traveller vardos parked on a verge,as someone showed me a pic,come round ,more the merrier.

now that i know that its not your land then if it was me id just stick ya in the boot and yas be in for a long holiday for eternity as id just see yas as dirty theiving gypos that think yas have the right to enter places and steal, rob wreck the fecking place then when confronted use all the racism against us crap when ya are clearly are only out for yourselves, and to f**k with what anybody else thinks so yad be best latching onto somewhere else and GTF

wont comment on your prediciment mate,as i know very little about land laws.but i do hope you can sort something out,as it will be lot of hassle if you get thrown off at this time of the year.i didnt realise there was so many law abiding citizens on thl.

• Like 10

you qoute and put yourself across as educated as such will know every trick in the book , you have used a very emotive title D DAY there in evoking some kind of crusade to avenge the wronged when all you are is a sqautter , the men who landed on D DAY fought for land that had been occupied on taking it back it was given back to the rightfull owners across euroupe. many never came home the ones that did come home still repected law and order , the very law and order you seem to think is wrong your aggrogance to think you can set up on some one elses land and take it over just because its there and come on here whinging about you rights , well sunshine get to fook get off your arse and buy yourself a piece of terrorfirmer like the rest of us other wise wake up pack and move ;)

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 3

Guy and girls,

Please don't use emotive language and prejudice against Milegajo, although it will be water of a ducks back for him.

I have had the pleasure of getting to know him and his lovely family this past year and can state what he's doing is not harming anybody or damaging anything.

Like probably 99% of you on here I purchased my piece of earth and house and pay through the nose each month on bills and mortgage to keep it leaving me very little to enjoy myself with. I'm proud to say I am a law abiding citizen and as such suffer the penalties.

If I owned the piece of land Milegajo and his family rocked up on I wouldn't hesitate in letting him stay there for as long as he wanted. The way he and his family live is very commendable and deep down probably most if us would love to do! He's not a 'gypo' or 'new age traveller' or 'thieving scum' and as such I find it offensive listening to those small minded people on here that choose to use those terms! Yes he has family that live near by that live like 'normal' people and get this, once he lives like a 'normal' person! Why should him choosing to live differently for personal reasons bother anyone else?

I don't agree with setting up home without someone else's permission should that land be owned by someone else but that doesn't mean if he gets asked to move he won't.

The point is why should someone live in a house? Is it his fault the government don't accommodate persons who choose to live an alternate way? Is he claiming benefits and ripping off the system? Have those on here who post negatively stopped to think looking past their own prejudices.

He hasn't rocked up in someone's back garden, he's not set up home in amongst businesses or houses that would be caused annoyance.

He owns the smallest caravan you will ever see and tries to live off the land as best he and his family can. Are we not free to live how we want even if it differs from the 'norm'.

I'm sure if the landowner showed him his deeds and sat down for a coffee he would find that these 'gypos' are harmless and actually an asset to the land they have lived on for the past year. If he still wanted him gone I'm sure Milegajo would seek a peaceful answer or retreat.

Most will read this and still have the same opinion and that is their choice but having met the lunatic I can't help but think he's being fingered when people don't fully understand what's happening.

I would trust the man with my kids and even my life.

Good luck tomorrow morning mate, I'm sure you will be fine! If not there's 10 square yards of Mawders mansion garden waiting for your caravan!

Edited by Mawders
  • Like 10

all that would be fine if he owned the land but he doesnt and the person who does, does not want him there, thats their choice, im sure he and his family are very nice and the thought of living free is a dream for most. however the reality is very few if anybody can live truely free we are all slaves to the system in one way or another as he has just found out.

all that would be fine if he owned the land but he doesnt and the person who does, does not want him there, thats their choice, im sure he and his family are very nice and the thought of living free is a dream for most. however the reality is very few if anybody can live truely free we are all slaves to the system in one way or another as he has just found out.

In fairness, we don't know if the other people own the land either.

• Like 5