Terrier men take note

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because this is Christmas and its the season of good-will and all that crap, its time one of ye lads got an early present.   A friend of mine makes mirrors to suit any sport, and he has kindly

listen red rosette kennels i won it fair an square an for that reason you or the carl fell terrier fella will not be getting a sniff of the mirror, but i would recommend you's pair buy a mirror off of

FIX

Posted Images

What a good guy, fair play to you, id love to be in but i think the shipping to canada might be a bit pricey not to mention i doubt thered be much of a mirror left by the time it arrrived, it's funny how you can meet hunting folk that are the salt of the earth, makes a change from half of the loud mouthed twats floating around

• Like 1

Lads it a FREE FREE FREE draw

Draw will take place when I receive the first fourty names or failing that the winner will be picked on the 20th Dec.

free draw???? john lad i'll have a birra that.. your a decent chap lip tell us when an were i can pick it up!! Edited by hard grafter
  • Like 3

Draw will take place when I receive the first fourty names or failing that the winner will be picked on the 20th Dec.

free draw???? john lad i'll have a birra that.. your a decent chap lip tell us when an were i can pick it up!!

:laugh: :laugh: oih!! You keep them jimmy saville eye's off a that mirror,

• Like 1

free draw???? john lad i'll have a birra that.. your a decent chap lip tell us when an were i can pick it up!!

whos goin to fix it for you :laugh:
  • Like 1

whos goin to fix it for you :laugh:

pm sent its mine :tongue2:
  • Like 1

whos goin to fix it for you :laugh: lip'll fix it for ya!!!!! the draw that is, :thumbs:

• Like 1