Terrier men take note

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because this is Christmas and its the season of good-will and all that crap, its time one of ye lads got an early present.   A friend of mine makes mirrors to suit any sport, and he has kindly

listen red rosette kennels i won it fair an square an for that reason you or the carl fell terrier fella will not be getting a sniff of the mirror, but i would recommend you's pair buy a mirror off of

FIX

Posted Images

I know what we should do, lets put a printed face on the mirror and kick it to death, wonder who's face we could pick :hmm: Well jay is out for a start because its only a 3 foot by 3 foot mirror and his head wont fit :laugh: :laugh: :toast:

It would take better than you to kick me to death wiggum :laugh:

we could get you on it :tongue2:

Theres the ballyfermot coming out in him :laugh: , violence is not the answer to everything jay regardless of what you were taught in school :tongue2: anyway my face is far to pretty to be kicked, I'm a lover not a fighter :laugh: ask mary byrne that :D this time next year yis will have little red beards running all over ballyfermot :yes:

:icon_eek::icon_eek: Well if you got up on that thing you really are a sick twisted pervert :laugh::laugh: and the kids will be poxy looking :bad::bad::laugh:

The only reason I mounted her was because she told not that everyone in ballyfermot had done her,, and she told me to tell you that she wants child support from ya,,,lol

I havnt got the stomach to bang that so im not partin with a penny but i seen graham passing her house at 2am [walkin the dog]

Now that ya say that, I did hear him talking to a Mary on the phone one night when we were out, he was saying something about her back door :bad: :bad:

It would take alot to get in her back door it's as big as a sofa for fk sake you's townies are lower then a snakes bollox "MARY BYRNE" HAHAHA durty b*****ds

Ah here leave it outtttttttttttt, nothing wrong with us townies,,,lol,, mary is built for comfort not speed, that right jay

Does she make lumpy porridge? Thats all hard grafter wants to know lol

• Like 1

I know what we should do, lets put a printed face on the mirror and kick it to death, wonder who's face we could pick :hmm: Well jay is out for a start because its only a 3 foot by 3 foot mirror and his head wont fit :laugh: :laugh: :toast:

It would take better than you to kick me to death wiggum :laugh:

we could get you on it :tongue2:

Theres the ballyfermot coming out in him :laugh: , violence is not the answer to everything jay regardless of what you were taught in school :tongue2: anyway my face is far to pretty to be kicked, I'm a lover not a fighter :laugh: ask mary byrne that :D this time next year yis will have little red beards running all over ballyfermot :yes:

:icon_eek::icon_eek: Well if you got up on that thing you really are a sick twisted pervert :laugh::laugh: and the kids will be poxy looking :bad::bad::laugh:

The only reason I mounted her was because she told not that everyone in ballyfermot had done her,, and she told me to tell you that she wants child support from ya,,,lol

I havnt got the stomach to bang that so im not partin with a penny but i seen graham passing her house at 2am [walkin the dog]

Now that ya say that, I did hear him talking to a Mary on the phone one night when we were out, he was saying something about her back door :bad: :bad:

It would take alot to get in her back door it's as big as a sofa for fk sake you's townies are lower then a snakes bollox "MARY BYRNE" HAHAHA durty b*****ds

Ah here leave it outtttttttttttt, nothing wrong with us townies,,,lol,, mary is built for comfort not speed, that right jay

Does she make lumpy porridge? Thats all hard grafter wants to know lol

i'd ate the lumpy porridge clean out of mary's under carridge, lumpy porridge if i'd of wanted lumpy porridge i'd of made it at home wha jay
  • Like 2

mmmmmmm. marys porridge, sounds good to me. hard grafter if u are getting that mirror made up for me for xmas. get a terrier each side of it. and instead of a crossed shovel and grafter. ill have a nice rossete with a crossed brush and comb in the middle for me show ponies ya know. :laugh::toast:

listen red rosette kennels i won it fair an square an for that reason you or the carl fell terrier fella will not be getting a sniff of the mirror, but i would recommend you's pair buy a mirror off of the chap that's selling them as they are hand crafted to a very high standard, so delve into your communion/conformation money an get onto the fella as he's taking orders on them now.. :signthankspin:
  • Like 4
  • 1 month later...