poaching

i dont know how long this will stay up but am genuingly interested in knowing why the heading regarding poaching at top of running dog forumstates it will be taken down .i can see why illegal activities ie things otherer than rabbits or rats are not but i honestly think sometimes we are a bit overboard regarding what is and isnt posted on this site this is not put up to be contreversiol or argumentive but a genuine enquiery . cheers . :hmm:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can bring the site and members into disrepute...   Its set out as a guide line to help people not to land themselfs in hot water..   Some folk on here could get a bit carried away and have ther

well pal if folk are willing to admit to illigal activities let em carry on ,, beyond me why folk would want to admit to anything that may put thereselves in the fireing line for a knock on the

Some folk on here appear too thick to read between the lines on some topics and do their best to goad folk into stateing the obvious ... I often wonder about their motives as i see the same names doi

Posted Images

well pal if folk are willing to admit to illigal activities let em carry on ,, beyond me why folk would want to admit to anything that may put thereselves in the fireing line for a knock on the door ,, dont seem like a smart thing to do me thinks ...

• Like 6

It can bring the site and members into disrepute...

Its set out as a guide line to help people not to land themselfs in hot water..

Some folk on here could get a bit carried away and have there doors smashed in, and dogs and pc away..

Some things are best not spoken about, its fuel for antis..

Edited by Giro
  • Like 7

i can understand all of the above but is it allowed on here if it was being posted about pre ban genuine enquiery wouldnt want it to end up like the countrymans weekly with nothing interesting to post about other than ratting and ferreting plus the show season.

It can bring the site and members into disrepute...

Its set out as a guide line to help people not to land themselfs in hot water..

Some folk on here could get a bit carried away and have there doors smashed in, and dogs and pc away..

Some things are best not spoken about, its fuel for antis..

in one mate!!!

thats the way it's got to be .

i can understand all of the above but is it allowed on here if it was being posted about pre ban genuine enquiery wouldnt want it to end up like the countrymans weekly with nothing interesting to post about other than ratting and ferreting plus the show season.

In an ideal world a days legal activity would make for an interesting read,to many did,nt have the intelligence to keep it that way without incriminating themselves and giving a few undesirables the ammunition to tar the rest,some were more interested in chasing a name for themselves than adding anything constructive and legit.It takes from the site but protects it from the numptys and the egos who hunt for the cudos and not the sport.
  • Like 1

Some folk on here appear too thick to read between the lines on some topics and do their best to goad folk into stateing the obvious ... I often wonder about their motives as i see the same names doing this time and time again..

this site may have many faults but the mods keeping the idiots from posting stuff thats illegal teaches the next generation that we are not all like the tits on certain facebook hunting pages

• Like 5