Stay Away From Morgans Gun Room!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an update. I have received a full refund via my bank.

What is it that they say.......a satisfied customer tells one other person about their good experience......but.... a dis-satisfied customer tells ten people about their bad experience...

or the possibility of 46716 on here :laugh:

What is it that they say.......a satisfied customer tells one other person about their good experience......but.... a dis-satisfied customer tells ten people about their bad experience... :thumbs:

or the possibility of 46716 on here :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 2
  • 11 months later...

Just read this thread, and to be honest very surprised what I'm reading, I got my first shotgun from them and they couldn't do enough for me great price and also threw in a gun slip and case of cartridges worth £50, granted I went into the shop so no distant selling issues, if someone signed for the item I would think both the buyer and vender should push the courier to investigate, sounds like theft to me. Glad you got your money back anyway.

• 8 months later...

Ive always used morgans for any of my shooting supplies or rifles, They have always been fantastic, They cant do enough for you. Always chuck in loads of free things with any gun purchases. Ive also ordered online with them and its always got to me the next day. Very happy with my service

If there is a signature for these goods, then it is down to the courier company as they are the only people who can put a proof of delivery online. If you didn't sign, then the courier has fraudulently signed it himself. Get on to the couriers and get them to ask the driver what you look like. Guaranteed they will take it seriously when you mention fraud.

shitty sprint would,nt do anything like that would they walshie :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I am going to add my twopence to this.

I was searching for a scope and found one on their site that was quite competively priced at £150 so I called them to ask if they could do any discount or throw in some mounts or even let me have free postage. I was told by the assistant that he wasn't able to do anything without speaking to the manager and the manager would call me back later.

One hour later I got the phone call from Chris who asked me to confirm what model I was interested in and when I told him I was informed that the website hadn't been updated for a while and I could have the scope with matching mounts for £99 posted. I asked him to just check it was the correct model which he confirmed. I ordered it and it arrived 3 days later.

I would have been very happy if I could have had the scope and mounts for £150 posted and Chris knew that so he didn't have to tell me he could do it for under £100 so all I can say is; Thank you Morgans, an excellent deal and I'll be shopping with you again.

Edited by gtfreight
  • Like 1

What is it that they say.......a satisfied customer tells one other person about their good experience......but.... a dis-satisfied customer tells ten people about their bad experience... :thumbs:

Paulus

Long time no see!

Paulus

Long time no see!

He said that 4 years ago Nik. :yes: