any of you lads do the cooking

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'll be totally honest, I'm 33 and never cooked a thing in my whole life, I've never had to. However I thought it about time I learned, so I recently enrolled in a cookery course, and I tell

I don't do all the cooking but I do cook, will try my hand at anything. I'm doing keema naan's and a curry today, I've always cooked but lately I've grown real fond of it and I do get complimented on

thats them malt :victory: my maw makes the best ones,she used to make a huge pan every hogmany.well before the clubs cottoned on that they could make a killing lol

The wife keeps banging on about Skirlie but proper oatmeal is as rare as rocking horse shite down here and live yet to try it.. :(

Going to try the health food shops next time I'm in town, tried everywhere else..

They had some in aldi the other day

i do all the cooking nowadays and to be honest I enjoy it,pies,stews,curries.soups ,roasts....can do the lot now!However what I really excel at is making a mess.....when Im concentrating on something Im oblivious to all around,I chuck whatever in the oven turn round and theres a fookin mountain of mess,every pot ,pan,spoon etc all over the place.Anybody do any cooking on the woodburner,meat,veg and whatever into a pot and sit it on the woodburner for the day :D my inlaws lived on their barge for two years and virtually every meal was cooked in this way,whilst they were at work :thumbs:

• Like 3

thats them malt :victory: my maw makes the best ones,she used to make a huge pan every hogmany.well before the clubs cottoned on that they could make a killing lol

The wife keeps banging on about Skirlie but proper oatmeal is as rare as rocking horse shite down here and live yet to try it.. :(

Going to try the health food shops next time I'm in town, tried everywhere else..

They had some in aldi the other day

my sister in law got some from the Aldi in Haverfordwest but they didn't have any when I looked there last Thursday.. :(