foxes pering up too ground

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

Thanks for the postive feed back

Too clear up

doant use two dogs to ground

Do a fair bit of digging

Doant know why the hole looks od

Vixen boulted when I dtew the shot dog she shot out past my hand

When I broke throu I let the other dog have a look

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

ya padderdaleboy dont worry got plenty of mates on ere ;)

l would think alimac digs more than 95% of the lads on here.

with over 2000+ posts-when does he find the time?lol-jump off his dick mate and get out and put some earth on the bank. :D atb

Hahaha 2000 posts over 6 years, yeah your right where do I find the time to get out and do a bit, il get my coat, lol lol lol

• Like 1

People like u alimac wind me up

You are slagging off my dogs.

Dog that you ain't seen graft.

Stop sofa hunting and get out there..

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

I don't need to see them fella, a picture says a thousand words..

"stop sofa hunting and get out there" classic, I work terriers for a living you retard..

Well simply that's none of your business what iv in my kennels.

Edited by alimac

Fairplay lad,they are starting to pair now alright,starting to see alot of pairs while out lamping,

hoping to get a few in the ground this weekend myself,a lad is bringing us to a spot with plenty of fox on it and has not being touched with terriers yet........as far as he knows

• Like 3

Alimac I doant give a shite what you do for a living

What gets me is its people like you that will be the end of the sport

if you keep slaging young lads on hear confidence knoking

have dome my fair shair of digging

With jp and dh

My confidence is fine lol

Opinions are like ass holes every one hasem

Yep your right, everyone has a opinion there's no getting away from that, but the same could be said for standards, but maybe I'm wrong there...

Jp & dh have taught you well I see, lol, not quite sure what dh would say about you associating his name with threads like yours on the net??

I don't make a habit of knocking young lads on here, just messers like you..

Anyway il leave it there you crack on anyway you see fit..

Alimac I doant give a shite what you do for a living

What gets me is its people like you that will be the end of the sport

if you keep slaging young lads on hear confidence knoking

have dome my fair shair of digging

With jp and dh

My confidence is fine lol

Opinions are like ass holes every one hasem

I would stay away from Alimacsaville he is try to groom you ...

Edited by MOO
  • Like 3

People like u alimac wind me up

You are slagging off my dogs.

Dog that you ain't seen graft.

Stop sofa hunting and get out there..

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

I don't need to see them fella, a picture says a thousand words..

"stop sofa hunting and get out there" classic, I work terriers for a living you retard..

Well simply that's none of your business what iv in my kennels.

just because your professional ,...dont mean feck all.........theres all ways better men out there ..........that was obvious that you were pro terrier man , that lad basically told everyone with his comment lol

is your problem with the lad because of the size of the trench by any chance,..................there is so many perfect people out there digging perfect holes, it makes me laugh , how many people have dug down to a terrier that cant push on , and then when you get a mark further on , its easier sometimes to trench on than start another hole..............as im sure you will no............lol

feck me so many perfect professional terriermen around lol lol

• Like 2

never understood half the moaning old boys on here-dig for a living so others dont know shit?theres a hell of alot good terriermen and young lads from Wales who test their dogs no end.why pick faults from a f*****g picture?says it all really-to many haters out there-thats the reason why our sport was banned because you would all rather slag the next man and his dogs off rather than stick together and fight as one-how many members on here went to London and protested to keep our sport?seems to be a lot of know it alls on here that have probably only been hunting since the ban.i dont give a f**k what dogs a man has in his kennels as long as they graft and do a job.i got 2 dogs in my kennels coming up to 12yr old and still putting earth on the bank-dont need to prove f**k all to any man-will travel anywhere in this country to work my dogs-its a shame you so called experts dont invite some of the up and coming out for a days digging with you-i wonder if you did and they did well would you come on here and praise them?i think not-too many dinosaurs and deadwood in this game.To send over 2000+ posts in 6 years meens you only do a months worth of digging in a year? because your on the computer everyday bar 1 month.LOL.Come on and stop nit picking and give a bit of praise where its due.youngsters like patterdale boy are the future wether you old c**ts like it or not move aside and ether show them the way or get the f**k out of this game and take up bowls or something.LOL-like they say-dont hate the player-hate the game.rant over folks atb my b+f s charged im off out to do a bit ;) all to easy to get pulled in to this intertwat slagging game.LOL :D BOBBY-IM STILL LEARNING EVERY DIG-BLACKHEART.

• Like 2