foxes pering up too ground

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

well done boys-got to be in it to win it-been hole checking for a while but not cold enough round my way at the mo-i got 2 young dogs at the moment-choc patt had a few digs end of last season and a 10 month old black dog that will be coming along to learn the drill.cant f*****g wait to see them graft fingers crossed they make the grade.who gives a f**k how big the hole is as long as its back filled.stay hard at it boys.atb for the rest of the seasons and thanks for sharing. :thumbs: bobby

• Like 4

Thanks for the postive feed back

Too clear up

doant use two dogs to ground

Do a fair bit of digging

Doant know why the hole looks od

Vixen boulted when I dtew the shot dog she shot out past my hand

When I broke throu I let the other dog have a look

Too clear up

Do a fair bit of digging

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

• Like 10

Too clear up

Do a fair bit of digging

im with fat man.good do bud.

well done boys-got to be in it to win it-been hole checking for a while but not cold enough round my way at the mo-i got 2 young dogs at the moment-choc patt had a few digs end of last season and a 10 month old black dog that will be coming along to learn the drill.cant f*****g wait to see them graft fingers crossed they make the grade.who gives a f**k how big the hole is as long as its back filled.stay hard at it boys.atb for the rest of the seasons and thanks for sharing. :thumbs: bobby

I think the next person who try's the earth will give a f**k about how big the hole is, going to be a lot of f****d tube in there.. I reacon it's diggin cubs in July that's got him & his dogs digging like that..

• Like 1