foxes pering up too ground

People like u alimac wind me up

You are slagging off my dogs.

Dog that you ain't seen graft.

Stop sofa hunting and get out there..

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

I don't need to see them fella, a picture says a thousand words..

"stop sofa hunting and get out there" classic, I work terriers for a living you retard..

Well simply that's none of your business what iv in my kennels.

just because your professional ,...dont mean feck all.........theres all ways better men out there ..........that was obvious that you were pro terrier man , that lad basically told everyone with his comment lol

is your Eproblem with the lad because of the size of the trench by any chance,..................there is so many perfect people out there digging perfect holes, it makes me laugh , how many people have dug down to a terrier that cant push on , and then when you get a mark further on , its easier sometimes to trench on than start another hole..............as im sure you will no............lol

feck me so many perfect professional terriermen around lol lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who's knowledge is far superior to mine, because that's a fact of life, there's alway better & there's always worse..

My problem is that he digs a great mess like that & all chuffed with himself & his handy work gets photos put up for all to see on the net, expecting everyone to blow hot air up his arse, well not from me I'm afraid, il say it how I see it & if that deflates his little ballon then so be it.

• Like 5

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

Alimac ur digging a hole ffs doant give a hoot wether its tide at the time.

All went back in and carnt tell I was there.

As long is I have room to work that's all that maters ...,...

The hole was 4ft x 3ft rectangle not squair sorry

but I doant digg feken poast holes tho.

Alimac ur digging a hole ffs doant give a hoot wether its tide at the time.

All went back in and carnt tell I was there.

As long is I have room to work that's all that maters ...,...

The hole was 4ft x 3ft rectangle not squair sorry

but I doant digg feken poast holes tho.

Only going by your post but that hole in the pic doesn't look 4ft x 3ft rectangle it looks like you've had to trench on, now anyone that says they've never had to trench on at some time is full of sh*t, truth be told though if you're trenching on like that you will be effecting/ruining the earth/tubes for the future. As has been said on the thread everyone has an opinion and if you're going to put pics up of a dig where you've had to trench on like that expect people to comment on it, my first impression when I saw that pic is that you've sunk the hole too quick and the dogs moved on or the dog's not all that gets pushed about when the heats on and you've had to trench to get to it, just my first thoughts and likely I could be completly wrong....it wouldn't be the first time.

Either way you kennel them and feed them if they do for you then thats all you need to worry about but don't get upset if someone comments on the net when you've put pics up of a dig where you've dug a trench like that.

Have seen foxs go where you would not get a f*****g ferret up let alone a terrier,sometimes we have to help the terrier a little and if it means trenching on after a fox where the dog cant get then so be it,main thing is he got a result.

• Like 5

Have seen foxs go where you would not get a f*****g ferret up let alone a terrier,sometimes we have to help the terrier a little and if it means trenching on after a fox where the dog cant get then so be it,main thing is he got a result.

Same hear mate, I've dug to foxs in unbelievably small tunnels which the terrier had no hope of pushing through,

• Like 2

True, buts what's wrong with a long bendy stick and a series of holes till the dog can get on or you reach the fox, then with careful backfilling using logs or whatever's to hand you can save the earth.

I'd be gutted when i had to trench an earth out like that. jmho. :thumbs:

True, buts what's wrong with a long bendy stick and a series of holes till the dog can get on or you reach the fox, then with careful backfilling using logs or whatever's to hand you can save the earth.

I'd be gutted when i had to trench an earth out like that. jmho. :thumbs:

Not sure if the next 1 to dig the earth would appriciate trying to dig through logs,lol anyway he did not thrench that far,4maybe 5ft at most no big deal.

That's what I thaught

a dug fox is a dug fox trench or no

firstly i will congratulate you on your foxes. but have to say. if i put a pic of a trench up i would get the same shit. not saying i never trenched into a dog as i have. on more than one occassion :icon_redface: the reason i'm impatient :laugh: . simples :yes: its not easy but when your on the internet you will get varied feedback. dont take it to heart. some folk where born at the age of fifty and never made mistakes. others learn as they go. as long as you leave it nice and tidy and your not spoiling other folks earths who gives a fuk.

• Like 3