foxes pering up too ground

Ok fella I will do..

. Thats me invite foooked then i suppoes

Il get back to you bud when I move somewhere more productive, I wouldn't want to bore you, lol.

. No such thing as a bad days huntun bud lol

f**k me I just fell off my hunting armchair, we agree on something.. Lol

. You would be suprised how much we aggree on just not a word , good luck in you seach by the way

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

Iv the full set ya fanny, I'd have let you try them on to look like baby Cammo man for the day if you'd called in to see b .. Haha maybe next time

Didn't get time big lad, fatty was out on the town looking for some pikeys to fight and I had to look after him ! Lol lol......did look well in our breeks and tweeds rocking about the town on a Saturday night spoiling for a do on the pavement ! Lol lol

Wait till Leveller posts the picture of the dude in the bib and brace.....you will piss yourself......

Edited by WILF

youd need more than tweeds to pull ...you sweaty sock jock :laugh: ....Got my next shoot on saturday fanny boy but the pikeys will be safe im in the middle of the jungle in the Phillipines sweating like a nine year old on jim'll fix it .....14 pages all I will say is if id made a mess of a hole like that I wouldnt be puting it up on a site for a pat on the back ...and when i saw the lad in question was 25...you expect that maybe from a 14 year old

pro or amateur .............the only difference is that one gets paid ,..................that is all ..............end of really ...........

at the end of the day its the one who can use a shovel best that counts lol lol

as for exsperience , a hunt terrierman has a tottally different job than your weekend terrier man ...................

i would exspect a weekend terrierman to do the majority of digging compared to a hunt one ...........................and i cant see what more exsperience is gained to the hunt terrier man watching a fox bolt to that of man going out wanting to dig..........

how many adverts do we see with fox terrier wanted ,...........one that you can call out,....( an ideal terrier to a hunt)

hunt terrier man = sport (pre ban)

w/e , spare time terrier man = purpose of control

i find it two totally different issues ,...........this is the most logical theory but in reality is so different ............. but the hunt terrierman shouldnt be left digging that should be left to followers

he / she should be infront or up with hounds pre ban ,...........not left behind digging in my opionion ,........so as for exsperience , i would say that followers or your weekend diggers or your amateurs as they dont get paid , get just as much exsperience as your full time terrier man........ :thumbs:

What and a professional terrier man can't do both?

the main or professional as you call them should have it well organised and know the earths well..................and know an easy one and a difficult one , what im saying is he /she shouldnt be left behind digging all the time ,.................he/she should be available when requested and looking ahead of the hounds................

fooking grips my shit when there behind digging when they are needed else where.................a terrierman who is well organised and relaxed under pressure , will be an asset to a pack of hounds pre ban...............

some pros think its just a ticket to go digging all day which aint the case there job was to put foxes in front the hounds......................not using these black dogs to be digging all day if you get my point.......one terrierman on his or her own cannot do it all ,................theres always hands helping doing the same amount as them ..............

• Like 1