WELLINGTON BOOTS INFO REQUIRED

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

le chameau

I've had both these types and they didn't last as long a a £10 pair of B & Q wellies !! I've tried them from £10 to £100 and none last more than about 6 months. They usualy split across the toe, b

muck boots is what i bought fkn big mistake the soles wore flat inside a year and split apart and theyre like walking on black ice in the field with them not to mention the insid of the heels wore thr

muck boots wont last you a season got a pair of sealand out of john norris fo 40 pound in sale so far good wellies :thumbs:

I've had both these types and they didn't last as long a a £10 pair of B & Q wellies !! I've tried them from £10 to £100 and none last more than about 6 months. They usualy split across the toe, but the Muckboots were lethal; the soles went smooth very quickly and were downright dangerous ! I like wellies, but maybe it's best investing in a decent pair of boots. Used Army gortex boots, grade one, are available for around £30 to £40 online. :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 2

muck boots wont last you a season got a pair of sealand out of john norris fo 40 pound in sale so far good wellies :thumbs:

I've had both these types and they didn't last as long a a £10 pair of B & Q wellies !! I've tried them from £10 to £100 and none last more than about 6 months. They usualy split across the toe, but the Muckboots were lethal; the soles went smooth very quickly and were downright dangerous ! I like wellies, but maybe it's best investing in a decent pair of boots. Used Army gortex boots, grade one, are available for around £30 to £40 online. :thumbs:

Cheers.

im the same gp ended up buying a pair of lowa like the wellies for lazyness easy on :thumbs:

muck boots is what i bought fkn big mistake the soles wore flat inside a year and split apart and theyre like walking on black ice in the field with them not to mention the insid of the heels wore through in 3 months giving blisters fkn rip off if you ask me

same problem i had with the heels ruined a few pairs of socks with them