• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye and old c**ts moaned back then , guess i have a better understanding why. Oh and he ain't a kid. The c**ts 30 odds. But he's a proddie that's why I'm letting it go lol

get some doggie blues aff the vet, then laff at the dog stoating aboot the hoose like its king kong haha my wee ole granny has got a cairn that becomes a lion after blue lol

They don't bother my lurchers one bit , but they hear the shotgun going off quite a bit

The knob jockey 2 doors up set up one of them massive ones in the back field when some of my chickens were out. The daft c**t is lucky to still have a face, alls he had to do was knock on the door the f*****g massive cock!!!

As you can tell I love fireworks lol

we have a couple here that dont like fireworks but its like down town beriut here i had a few words with a couple of pricks but they had the rude awakening next morning a string of crow scareres at 0500 the every 20 min there after never had a problem since

ive got 1 dog that hates it.. i wouldnt mind if it was for 1 night but its been going on for weeks. and im sure there will be another fecking week of it.

theres no bonfire night anymore its firework fortnight

Thankfully, the new lab pup was outside running around getting pretty excited then came in and flaked out, didn't bother him in the slightest......thank f**k for that!! Lol lol lol

5 dogs here and not a single one cares a feck about em, unless a big one goes off then the bull wants to kill it but apart from that luckily they're all good. Had a retriever though as a kid that would hide and shake for the whole week or so they go off, she hated em.

oh i dunno lab,scotland aint that better.someone shot a cop dead in a glasgow cop shop yesterday

I missed that on the news...... :icon_eek: