Us Presidential election

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often........I was gonna start my own party "The small peoples alliance" but we just got looked down on !!!

. Bombing civilians. Are you for fooking real the luftwafa flatterned every major city in britain killing women children thank fook for bomber HARRIS AND GOD BLESS SIR WHINSTON CHURCHILL AND THE

GOD HELP AMERICA THE BLACK TONY BLAIR IS BACK IN THE CHAIR

i was listening to the news the other morning and great britian has invaded every country in the world apart from 22 in its history :icon_eek: thats over 220 countries :D

Back in the good old days............. :D

The world was a happier place for it! lol

i was listening to the news the other morning and great britian has invaded every country in the world apart from 22 in its history :icon_eek: thats over 220 countries :D

Back in the good old days............. :D

The world was a happier place for it! lol

the empire the sun never sets on :laugh:

The question in my mind would foremost why was I treated with contempt,by so many generations, and the old argument "well we have to blame someone" don't wash with me.

Even when they were purged in Europe during the war uk, America France, the just goes on, didnt want them, and the ones who did take in Jewish refugees charged extortionate rates to do so. Lol there were some nations who paid the Germans to get them out there country. France being one them, and the ones who didnt pay had no trouble getting thier own police forces to deal with administration and rounding them up for the Germans with little encouragement.latvia being the first to happily say we are " Juden frei".

• Like 1

Israel have just put up a bust of churchill in a park in Jerusalem because he was a zionist that's why Obama took his bust out if Whitehouse britains been run by ziinsists for a long time if you believe certain sources which is easy to dismiss as tin hat territory lol. Hitler wanted an alliance with us due to our aryan heritage but Churchill wouldn't let anything hapen to his mates. Whoever gets in theres going to be trouble lol Obama has had meetings with Muslim brotherhood in Whitehouse.

Thought it was common knowledge that hitler wanted no war with Britain.

In fact in otto gunsche's book, he said the day Britain declared war on Germany hitler was shocked and concerned.

I'm sure it was churchhills American mother who was rumoured to have Jewish blood.

I'm not entirely convinced churchhills lust for war was solely a Jewish thing. More like a whisky thing lol

I watched a programme on him last night about the war in north Africa and it said that Churchill insisted to his general on numerous occasions to attack German positions when there was no hope of victory so I googled military record as a leader and it's horrendous he's paraded as a national hero and I'm beginning to think he's been painted into something he wasn't. I'm sure he's in top 5 mass murderers of all time with the bombing of civilians aswell lol. Not that it's relevanr to us elections lol

A world war needs a conflict between alliances of the worlds most powerfull nations. What nations with power would really ally themselves with the rag heads? It would be no world war, just another war.

Unfortunately it will most likely come down to religion and faith, and in many ways that is a much harder war to win. As for Israel, I find it very sad that a country born out of the persecution of a group of people is now undertaking and carrying out many of the things done to them. However, I also find it very sad to condemn an entire nation and all its people.

Back to the matter in hand, I am not sure that either will be good for the world at large, as Romney I think will make Iran a matter of pride for him and look to invade (either directly or indirectly) and this will pull the UK into another war as we can’t afford to p1ss the Yanks off (we need there trade to much) and Obama has lost his way (if he ever had one) and need to concentrate on bringing jobs back to the country, much like we need to do here in the UK.

That’s just my 2’cents and I’m full of Sh1t :D

Edited by LauBen

There won't be a war with Iran, here's why, Romney isn't Bush, the Republican party isn't Bush. Bush went to war (Iraq)to avenge a percieved ill against GHWB, toppling Saddam was the right thing to do, but done for the wrong reasons, in the wrong way, at the wrong time, and by the wrong people. There's also no need for a war with Iran, look at what's happening in that part of the world with all these revolutions. What should have been done was to capatalise on the previous protests within Iran to topple the regeime. Doesn't matter how strong a regeime appears, even Saddam would have been toppled by his own if the West had the balls to help them at the time.

Romenys business sense will be better for countries like Ireland who have many multinational companies located here, Google, Intel, etc. Obama is a career civil servant done good, sorry but that's the truth of it. Community organiser, college professor, State senator, US Senator, President, most if not all Gubberment jobs. That's not to say he didn't work hard to get where he is, but for me it's like Ronald Regan said "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

I watched a programme on him last night about the war in north Africa and it said that Churchill insisted to his general on numerous occasions to attack German positions when there was no hope of victory so I googled military record as a leader and it's horrendous he's paraded as a national hero and I'm beginning to think he's been painted into something he wasn't. I'm sure he's in top 5 mass murderers of all time with the bombing of civilians aswell lol. Not that it's relevanr to us elections lol

. Bombing civilians. Are you for fooking real the luftwafa flatterned every major city in britain killing women children thank fook for bomber HARRIS AND GOD BLESS SIR WHINSTON CHURCHILL AND THE THOUDSANDS OF YOUNG MEN WHO CLIMED IN TO LANCASTERS AND NEVER CAME HOME and as for the rag head osarma ohbama. He threw out the bust of churchil for no other reason HE AINT NO YANK HE IS KENYAN AND HATES EVERY THING BRITISH
  • Like 3