Us Presidential election

Am I for real lol Yer I am my grandads sister her husband and 5 year old son got killed in the raids on hull and are buried in am unmarked grave a high % of hills houses were completely destroyed and it's never been given the recognition it deserved being described as a northern coastal town. Doesn't alter the fact Churchill authorised the killing of civilians I'm not saying it's right or wrong I sit on the fence on most things when it comes to history it's only written by the victors remember

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often........I was gonna start my own party "The small peoples alliance" but we just got looked down on !!!

. Bombing civilians. Are you for fooking real the luftwafa flatterned every major city in britain killing women children thank fook for bomber HARRIS AND GOD BLESS SIR WHINSTON CHURCHILL AND THE

GOD HELP AMERICA THE BLACK TONY BLAIR IS BACK IN THE CHAIR

That's war I'm afraid. I don't agree with all the bombing raids , but I accept the fact if it weren't for the raf boys. The war would have went on and on. Lot of kids and innocent people died on all sides, I don't think they were specifically targeted, but there was no real concern for them either.

Am I for real lol Yer I am my grandads sister her husband and 5 year old son got killed in the raids on hull and are buried in am unmarked grave a high % of hills houses were completely destroyed and it's never been given the recognition it deserved being described as a northern coastal town. Doesn't alter the fact Churchill authorised the killing of civilians I'm not saying it's right or wrong I sit on the fence on most things when it comes to history it's only written by the victors remember

. Nope history is history the RAF done what they had to do when they went down over germany the ss threw them in murder camps and were going execute them by the hundreds hull got bombed. Liverpool got flatterned as did coventry swansea. The east end of london glasgow not bombed but blized night after nite after nite Churchill was no angel. But in times of war he was there , Ive seen photos of 14 miles of docks on fire fire storms ripping threw the city. You think churchill was a murderer. Good job you didnt live in russia eh bud uncle joe could teach you about murder !!!!

I'm not being argumentative or owt just highlighting what I've read about since watching that's documentary and how men died because of bad tactical decisions on churchills part he came across quite cold with his actions and removed from what was happening in the desert and I wouldn't be surprised if more bloods spilt in the desert no matter who gets elected.

And while were on the subject of the jews. Dont think ive ever heard of a jewish grooming young white girls group or , ploting to blow up any were in britain or attacking any one just because they aint jewish or getting on planes and flying them into buildings or beheading people for working in there country , Any one for a bagel !!!!!!!

I'm not being argumentative or owt just highlighting what I've read about since watching that's documentary and how men died because of bad tactical decisions on churchills part he came across quite cold with his actions and removed from what was happening in the desert and I wouldn't be surprised if more bloods spilt in the desert no matter who gets elected.

. Churchil was no angel bud as a young officer he was a first class twat but in times of trouble you need men of courage and leaders of men churchill was there at that time !!!!!!

One thing I will give the yids is that they don't take shit off nobody, I watched a thing about spy's and all the yanks and British were saying " no, no...we would never sanction murder"

The dude from Mossad said " yeah, if they threaten us we just kill em" ......f*****g fair one!

We could do with taking a leaf out of their book on that score.

• Like 1

We might say we woukdnt do state sponsored killings, but do you honestly believe we haven't ?

No, obviously we are still doing it all the time with the drone strikes.....personally I don't really think about the Jews..........it's those f*****g Slavs I can't stand! Lol lol

• Like 1