Us Presidential election

We might say we woukdnt do state sponsored killings, but do you honestly believe we haven't ?

No, obviously we are still doing it all the time with the drone strikes.....personally I don't really think about the Jews..........it's those f*****g Slavs I can't stand! Lol lol

Untermensch ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often........I was gonna start my own party "The small peoples alliance" but we just got looked down on !!!

. Bombing civilians. Are you for fooking real the luftwafa flatterned every major city in britain killing women children thank fook for bomber HARRIS AND GOD BLESS SIR WHINSTON CHURCHILL AND THE

GOD HELP AMERICA THE BLACK TONY BLAIR IS BACK IN THE CHAIR

Thank feck for that wernt looking forward to more of our troops dieing for feck all in a war with iran like they are in afganistan.

you fly the irish flag your troops ?

From ireish decent whos great grandfather fought in ww1 and a supporter of british troops who are dieng needlesly in shitholes like afganistan.

Thank feck for that wernt looking forward to more of our troops dieing for feck all in a war with iran like they are in afganistan.

you fly the irish flag your troops ?

From ireish decent whos great grandfather fought in ww1 and a supporter of british troops who are dieng needlesly in shitholes like afganistan.

respect bud
Guest thebigdog

One thing I will give the yids is that they don't take shit off nobody, I watched a thing about spy's and all the yanks and British were saying " no, no...we would never sanction murder"

The dude from Mossad said " yeah, if they threaten us we just kill em" ......f*****g fair one!

We could do with taking a leaf out of their book on that score.

the only difference between the british and the jews in that respect, is that the jews have the balls to admit they do it. the british security services can hold their own with any country in the world, when it comes to sanctioning murders. :thumbs:

• Like 1