Us Presidential election

They have never officially admitted to having them. I think in the early years the frogs gave them plans for a reactor which they never actually built. But had a joint test with SA . They were bought of by the West to stop it.

No that's the story it was the yanks, read somewhere they have 400. I'm sure they will have added to that in recent years. And there no many places you can go buy a nuke lol it don't take much to work it out.

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often........I was gonna start my own party "The small peoples alliance" but we just got looked down on !!!

. Bombing civilians. Are you for fooking real the luftwafa flatterned every major city in britain killing women children thank fook for bomber HARRIS AND GOD BLESS SIR WHINSTON CHURCHILL AND THE

GOD HELP AMERICA THE BLACK TONY BLAIR IS BACK IN THE CHAIR

They have never officially admitted to having them. I think in the early years the frogs gave them plans for a reactor which they never actually built. But had a joint test with SA . They were bought of by the West to stop it.

No that's the story it was the yanks, read somewhere they have 400. I'm sure they will have added to that in recent years. And there no many places you can go buy a nuke lol it don't take much to work it out.

I knew the Frogs were in on it at some point, I was reading up on the Suez crisis a few days back.. :yes::thumbs:

Well here's my view on it for what it is worth,

They have made the Middle East unstable.,they are occupiers in a land that don't bekong to them .

When there neighboures retaliate they place them under siege. Commit acts of murder and terrorisim, broke more un sanctions than saadam and the rest of the world don't do shit. Cause the Jews are sublimely clever. They know from expierence if you control as much of a nations finances as you can get your grubby little claws on,then the chances are that nation is going to play ball, and ultimaetly side with you, no matter how much a c**t you are.

Then we come along ( the west) and dictate to the Arab nations through bribes and threats ( good corner stone to any friendship pffft) that they aren't allowed nuclear weapons, cause basically you can't be trusted,this from the only nation to avtually nuke another nation. ( which I don't necessary believe was a bad thing) . Then in the same breath give the one nation who had no right to f*****g be these the means to inihilate everyone round about her. No f*****g wonder the Arabs hate us, and have a deep seated mistrust of the west. I won't even touch on the lies that we're told to get the sympathy they got, and ultimaetly the f*****g country they occupy today. Oh and don't think for one second they have any love for us . We're just a means to an end for them. Gentiles mean jack shit to them, there plenty literature out there showing exactly what they think of non Jews. Islam may have brought those towers down, and blew up those buses and tube, but the seed was planted by the yids. bleating on about how they were persecuted and purged by Germany, and yet behave in a manner today that would put the SS to Shame.

• Like 2

we the British made the middle east what it is today!! in the 1920s i think! and then made it worse after the second world war!! and all the problems we are getting now is a result of this!! back on topic Obama for me would never trust a conservative! and trust me when everything hits the fan over saville!!! will be the same here!!!!

• Like 1

we the British made the middle east what it is today!! in the 1920s i think! and then made it worse after the second world war!!

We administered the lands to prevent them descending into anarchy after the Ottoman Empire was defeated in WW1 along with various other European countries. The whole place was ruled by the Turks for a few centuries beforehand IIRC.. :hmm: