What fast car would you have

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2k   Would rather get a fiat panda   Insurance is a rip off for young drivers now. I think i would have to walk

As person who has owned a busa a blade r1 gsxrs etc I floated my boat on bike have now turn all old and fuzzy and got bmw gs adventure   On the risk side alot of folk drive beyond there limits .  

Ford KA 1.3i..instead of me 1.3 KA van :laugh:

Posted Images

driven a lot of quick cars in work, evo`s seem to be easier to live with, not so extreme as a scooby, only downside is short service interval (6k), dream car for me is the skyline, best to scare me shitless is the zx300, lost the back end at a ton in a straight line in 1 of them, 350z is much easier to drive and love the sound it makes (even better with the nismo exhaust)

Range Rover Overfinch

For 8-10k !! ....................................he probably wants things like an engine,wheels,seats etc with it :D .....anyway none of the Rangeys are particularly quick cars.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Range Rover Overfinch

For 8-10k !! ....................................he probably wants things like an engine,wheels,seats etc with it :D .....anyway none of the Rangeys are particularly quick cars.

Overfinch launches 575bhp Range Rover Sport

Range Rover tuning company Overfich, has unveiled the limited edition £147,500 GTS-X, its most powerful Sport ever.

Apart from that one.... ;)

• Like 1

Mate has subaru rb320,had some work done on it:510 bhp with just under 550lb ft of tourque. Very nice bit of kit. Saw a ford anglia the other wk being worked on for top gear (think it will be on there next year,they're still working on it) mad thing.

Range Rover Overfinch

Overfinch launches 575bhp Range Rover Sport

Range Rover tuning company Overfich, has unveiled the limited edition £147,500 GTS-X, its most powerful Sport ever.

Apart from that one.... ;)

Now clock the power to weight ratio,handling,aero dynamics.....etc etc etc ;)

One of the quickest cars ive ever been in was a little Aerial Atom they are barely 300 bhp but only weigh about the same as mid size motorbike........even with a fat c**t like me driving it was around 2.8 secs 0-60 !.............Think they have a v8 one thats about 500 bhp as well.....scarey !