What fast car would you have

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

In the market to buy a new fast car this winter have 8 to 10 k budget and fancy a change

Ive had M5s M3s scoobys cosworths

Never had a $(KGrHqR,!ioFBW-Ug!(1BQZYO9msfg~~_12.JPG

Any thoughts and what dreams etc

Cheers Cookie

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2k   Would rather get a fiat panda   Insurance is a rip off for young drivers now. I think i would have to walk

As person who has owned a busa a blade r1 gsxrs etc I floated my boat on bike have now turn all old and fuzzy and got bmw gs adventure   On the risk side alot of folk drive beyond there limits .  

Ford KA 1.3i..instead of me 1.3 KA van :laugh:

Posted Images

Stick with the Scoobies.....Rapid 4x4s, canny beat them. Evo great fun but not practical......bouncing about the bloody road wi the suspension.

if u have that kinda cash about u i would bit a nice run about x5 3,0tdi

and then get something real cheap that goes like sh1t off a shovel so u done care about it maybe a old skyline or something rwd .

but if u wanna spend the lot on one car go for a tuned eve way better than scoobies two of my friends have them tuned and they keep ah1ting the bed big time.

if u have that kinda cash about u i would bit a nice run about x5 3,0tdi

and then get something real cheap that goes like sh1t off a shovel so u done care about it maybe a old skyline or something rwd .

but if u wanna spend the lot on one car go for a tuned eve way better than scoobies two of my friends have them tuned and they keep ah1ting the bed big time.

No car shortage at the cookiemonster household Ive already got 110 defender and vw transporter syncro bmw gs and the wifes got a nice little nissan mirca sport ,

This is purley a toy for wkends and maccy d runs :laugh:

When you say a fast car..........fast in a straight line that wont test your driving ability ? or fast as in track fast,acceleration,top end,handling,everything ?

Depends if you want to go the Jap route if you are then for 10k id be going for an older r32 gtr rather than a newer r34 thats been hammered......same with the evos a fresh but older 3 or 4 rather than a hammered 6 or 7......depends what you want from a motor apart from speed.

Drove my pals VX 220 Fastest car I have driven. I had Scooby back in the day and a corsa SRI :icon_redface: That was turd :laugh:

Would like a shot in Lotus or Porsche but am more practical these days with my Deisel van :victory:

Been in quite a few fast cars....owned a few as well.....sadly my driving performance doesnt quite match up to the performance of the cars so im happy to sacrifice a few bhp for a bit more comfort these days....not too much though :D