is it just me or

The thing is most lads think some are full of shit ,but never notice the informative posts me and Lab do :whistling: only notice the shit .

ATB Cookie

Right stop taking the piss....you've never put up an informative post ya slavering c**t!!.... :D

how i lost my combine by cookie............ the art of catching speeding motorists by cookie.................. :D

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a

Thank f**k there not talking about me.....!!

but lads thats why you go on here for a laugh a bit of banter the ginger bullocks can post some informitive posts at times ive seen them theres still loads of posts on the site that are useful some pe

Posted Images

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

The thing is most lads think some are full of shit ,but never notice the informative posts me and Lab do :whistling: only notice the shit .

ATB Cookie

Right stop taking the piss....you've never put up an informative post ya slavering c**t!!.... :D

how i lost my combine by cookie............ the art of catching speeding motorists by cookie.................. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats it I forgot he is not on about Me or Lab he is on about PAULUS pre Mod days :D

you probably correct, i think this place would be very sad without the banter, sometimes its only the banter that keeps what would otherwise be a completly w*nk thread going, i mean how many "show us your bullx" threads do you want to read :whistling:

ATB Cookie

And we have had some really funny threads too, the disabled fella at tesco by BPR which I believe is still active, and my favourite which the OP asked to be removed after getting found out and the pish ripped out him "my next Facebook victim" by tb25 :laugh:

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a feckin clue any way :icon_eek: . Ive seen some interesting topics started lately but when i see the same old muppets taking them over with pages of drivel i just cant be arsed to read them .they mostly seem to be very argumentive , questioning peoples methods etc but they spend so much time on here, obviously not doing much actual hunting if any !who the feck are they to comment , ok rant over

no insult here mate but welcome to the internet :laugh:

ATB Cookie

And we have had some really funny threads too, the disabled fella at tesco by BPR which I believe is still active, and my favourite which the OP asked to be removed after getting found out and the pish ripped out him "my next Facebook victim" by tb25 :laugh:

crofty-88 thread :laugh:

ATB Cookie

crofty-88 thread :laugh:

Get them bumped up and get tb25's reinstated!! :laugh:

oh , i thought it was a hunting related site , not feckin face book , i agree you can learn a hell of a lot on here im not disputing that , if you can manage to skim over the shite .Just seems lately theres alot of " know it alls , know feck alls" with plenty of experience on a KEYBOARD giving opinions on things they obviously no nothing about .

i wonder if it is hunting there into or just more concerned about the amount of posts they can make to "up there score " ? and get some sort of credibility because in reality no one will give them the time of day or take them out because there shitheads ! so they spend all there time on here instead, pretending to be hunter of the feckin year .

Wind your brassneck in, you whinging fecker!! :tongue2:

• Like 2

the net a good thing i think, you get few people just starting out with lurchers or shooting, and ask for bit of info on the the sport. And ive always tried to help them out if i can, not saying what i do+say is right, but been at it 25 years so ive learned a bit, and if it helps sombody well its not a bad thing :yes:

• Like 2

oh , i thought it was a hunting related site , not feckin face book , i agree you can learn a hell of a lot on here im not disputing that , if you can manage to skim over the shite .Just seems lately theres alot of " know it alls , know feck alls" with plenty of experience on a KEYBOARD giving opinions on things they obviously no nothing about .

i wonder if it is hunting there into or just more concerned about the amount of posts they can make to "up there score " ? and get some sort of credibility because in reality no one will give them the time of day or take them out because there shitheads ! so they spend all there time on here instead, pretending to be hunter of the feckin year .

Wind your brassneck in, you whinging fecker!! :tongue2:

fk off bellend :bye:

The thing is as well bird no matter how long youve been at the game you are always learning theres gamerooster 18 years old and hes a book of knowledge :D and my spelling getting better lol [i think ]

spot on :thumbs: yeh ive asked few lads things 1/2 my age and it as worked, you never to old learn anything :yes:

dont e shy name them then at least they can reply, as for me im not fully loaded up on everything to do with the sport but love reading the men who do and try and learn plus it dosnt stop me doing what i want to do with the mutts, some just want to fight and bitch

Edited by bracken boy