is it just me or

are you not Welsh........ yeah thought so, says it all :tongue2::laugh:

And the only dull thing about Saluki's is, is that it gets boring after a while not missing any game, a certian man on here swears by deerhound greyhounds as freezer fillers.......... would be a big freezer to fit one of these mangey mutts in lol...... not saying any names, but hes a mackem, and he posts in the 'HOT BABES' topic a lot, due to not getting it enough of his missus :tongue2::laugh:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a

Thank f**k there not talking about me.....!!

but lads thats why you go on here for a laugh a bit of banter the ginger bullocks can post some informitive posts at times ive seen them theres still loads of posts on the site that are useful some pe

Posted Images

The thing is as well bird no matter how long youve been at the game you are always learning theres gamerooster 18 years old and hes a book of knowledge :D and my spelling getting better lol [i think ]

Not sure if you are being sarcastic here or not......... but if you are, your Scottish anyway, so your opinion to a English man means very little.

And yeah, it's all a bit of banter, if lads come on here and ask a genuine question, then fair enough, what I know I will share with them, not saying its right, just what I have been led to believe and from what I have experienced ......... The one thing that really really really does my head in, is the amount of bad press the Saluki gets for being thick, and as a 1 trick pony, yet you never hear the same for any other x........ maybe its just that if you put the time in, and think on the same wavelength as them, you might get somewhere with them!!!

wouldnt say they were thick just not as much knowledge as yourself english BOY

you make me laugh you idiot, if I had not put my age on my profile, I bet you would not of had a clue how old I was, yet simply because you have found out I am young, you think I know little........ the only things I comment on is the lurcher parts, because that's all I have had anything to do with........ But it seems to me that on the hunting life, if you are below a certain age, you are not allowed a say on anything........... I guess most of you are still living in the dark ages, were little boys should be seen and not heard!!!

im not going to rise to that that is your opinion and mine is that your a stupid we boy :tongue2:

Correct me if I am wrong, but werent you one of the old miserable c**ts who kept having a go a SHH to......... and stupid wee boy??? yes some of the posts on here that I put may not be what you agree with, but its simply an opinion, like my opinion of you is that you are a miserable old c**t, probably with very few friends, so he takes out his anger on people on here, knowing that they will never meet up with him to give him the beating he so much deserves!!!

Talking about beating people up and shit, there you go mate behaving like a teenager.

read it back through mate, I made sure as not to threaten him, not my thing...... but i know a few other younger members who he has pissed off who would love to meet up with him.......... personally, past the hatred of younger members, I think he has good knowledge, and at the end of the day its only his opinion, how I behave on here could not be further from the truth in real life

I meant to put a ;) after the last post :D The thing is when you're a youngster on here you'll get members who'll think you know feck all because of your age which in this day and age with the internet isn't always the case, you can learn everything off the web. Theres a few on here old and young who know it all in theory but couldn't do it for toffee I'd imagine.

In all fairness young Mr Cotton didn't do himself any favours though did he and you probably get branded a bit of tit because you're in dances "gang" so to speak. :D

I've only joined this site recently and I regard SHH and Game as two top members, who are very active and who start and participate in some good debates.

I've been in the services for twenty two years, I know banter and so much happening here is just cheap insults not banter, I witnessed a post yesterday by dannyevans1990 where he was baited and bullied, then banned when he responded. A few people here should show more respect to those they don't know, there are now so many ex serviceman in this country who have seen and experienced things you would not like, and many now have an attitude or worse that will not allow them to be insulted without reacting, so before those that hide behind their screens and those that take advantage of their positions and say welcome to the internet, beware or they may just have a hello meet the parachute regiment presented to them.

The thing is as well bird no matter how long youve been at the game you are always learning theres gamerooster 18 years old and hes a book of knowledge :D and my spelling getting better lol [i think ]

Not sure if you are being sarcastic here or not......... but if you are, your Scottish anyway, so your opinion to a English man means very little.

And yeah, it's all a bit of banter, if lads come on here and ask a genuine question, then fair enough, what I know I will share with them, not saying its right, just what I have been led to believe and from what I have experienced ......... The one thing that really really really does my head in, is the amount of bad press the Saluki gets for being thick, and as a 1 trick pony, yet you never hear the same for any other x........ maybe its just that if you put the time in, and think on the same wavelength as them, you might get somewhere with them!!!

wouldnt say they were thick just not as much knowledge as yourself english BOY

you make me laugh you idiot, if I had not put my age on my profile, I bet you would not of had a clue how old I was, yet simply because you have found out I am young, you think I know little........ the only things I comment on is the lurcher parts, because that's all I have had anything to do with........ But it seems to me that on the hunting life, if you are below a certain age, you are not allowed a say on anything........... I guess most of you are still living in the dark ages, were little boys should be seen and not heard!!!

im not going to rise to that that is your opinion and mine is that your a stupid we boy :tongue2:

Correct me if I am wrong, but werent you one of the old miserable c**ts who kept having a go a SHH to......... and stupid wee boy??? yes some of the posts on here that I put may not be what you agree with, but its simply an opinion, like my opinion of you is that you are a miserable old c**t, probably with very few friends, so he takes out his anger on people on here, knowing that they will never meet up with him to give him the beating he so much deserves!!!

Talking about beating people up and shit, there you go mate behaving like a teenager.

read it back through mate, I made sure as not to threaten him, not my thing...... but i know a few other younger members who he has pissed off who would love to meet up with him.......... personally, past the hatred of younger members, I think he has good knowledge, and at the end of the day its only his opinion, how I behave on here could not be further from the truth in real life

I meant to put a ;) after the last post :D The thing is when you're a youngster on here you'll get members who'll think you know feck all because of your age which in this day and age with the internet isn't always the case, you can learn everything off the web. Theres a few on here old and young who know it all in theory but couldn't do it for toffee I'd imagine.

In all fairness young Mr Cotton didn't do himself any favours though did he and you probably get branded a bit of tit because you're in dances "gang" so to speak. :D

I've only joined this site recently and I regard SHH and Game as two top members, who are very active and who start and participate in some good debates.

I've been in the services for twenty two years, I know banter and so much happening here is just cheap insults not banter, I witnessed a post yesterday by dannyevans1990 where he was baited and bullied, then banned when he responded. A few people here should show more respect to those they don't know, there are now so many ex serviceman in this country who have seen and experienced things you would not like, and many now have an attitude or worse that will not allow them to be insulted without reacting, so before those that hide behind their screens and those that take advantage of their positions and say welcome to the internet, beware or they may just have a hello meet the parachute regiment presented to them.

Some people shouldn't be allowed out unsupervised mate and young daniel is one of them believe me. :thumbs:

And the only dull thing about Saluki's is, is that it gets boring after a while not missing any game, a certian man on here swears by deerhound greyhounds as freezer fillers.......... would be a big freezer to fit one of these mangey mutts in lol...... not saying any names, but hes a mackem, and he posts in the 'HOT BABES' topic a lot, due to not getting it enough of his missus :tongue2::laugh:

:laugh:

Aye I'm welsh, don't know anything me.......except sheep, I know lots about sheep,oh aye and all we eat is leeks. :tongue2::D

• Like 1

:laugh:

Aye I'm welsh, don't know anything me.......except sheep, I know lots about sheep,oh aye and all we eat is leeks. :tongue2::D

Got any spare ? :laugh:

bear theres proud then theres in your face your a knowing trouble maker :laugh:

:toast: :toast: I just like having a bit banter with people on here, except GR as he is gay :bad:

I only give it.

I meant the scouser Gamerooster not you my champion :tongue2::laugh:

I do apologise but you have seemed alittle obsessed with me these days pal :laugh::thumbs:

:toast: :toast: I just like having a bit banter with people on here, except GR as he is gay :bad:

I only give it.

I do apologise but you have seemed alittle obsessed with me these days pal :laugh::thumbs:

It's with you bending over in front of me when we were lamping :wub::lol:

I only give it.

to far.......sicko

• Like 1

Well there one thing after listening to that. I woukdnt go out with you. You come across as a right miserable c**t if I'm honest. And very judgemental of people you absouletky know nothing about.

If I had to pick one fault on this site that I find particulary strange. Is the amount of lads who care so much what others do. I find that bizzare.

i couldnt give a fxxk what other lads do to be honest with you as long as i dont have to read opinions about what they wish they was doing and the way they would go about it

you dont HAVE to read anything , you have a choice :tongue2:

I only give it.

to far.......sicko

:laugh: Mate at least you take a joke as it is meant to be :thumbs:

Poor Gamerooster said me and Lab have to stop picking on him :cray:

• Like 1

I only give it.

to far.......sicko

:laugh: Mate at least you take a joke as it is meant to be :thumbs:

Poor Gamerooster said me and Lab have to stop picking on him :cray:

HAHAHAHAHA I enjoy being the bully victim....... but then again its not really bullying of a mackem BGF and a jock, ginger, fat ugly basted, its more jealousy lol

gamerooter you have just proved what i said with your threats as you said me being scottish my opinion doesnt matter so why comment same as shh with his threats dont give it out if you cannie take it back and ant9x is the parachute thing meant to impress if so heres one for you i was a member of the submarine kilties lol gamerooster your no the worst and as being a old man no near that yet plenty years to go and i have A friend i think lol :thumbs: