is it just me or

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a feckin clue any way :icon_eek: . Ive seen some interesting topics started lately but when i see the same old muppets taking them over with pages of drivel i just cant be arsed to read them .they mostly seem to be very argumentive , questioning peoples methods etc but they spend so much time on here, obviously not doing much actual hunting if any !who the feck are they to comment , ok rant over

Co

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a feckin clue any way :icon_eek: . Ive seen some interesting topics started lately but when i see the same old muppets taking them over with pages of drivel i just cant be arsed to read them .they mostly seem to be very argumentive , questioning peoples methods etc but they spend so much time on here, obviously not doing much actual hunting if any !who the feck are they to comment , ok rant over

Couldnt agree more :thumbs:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a

Thank f**k there not talking about me.....!!

but lads thats why you go on here for a laugh a bit of banter the ginger bullocks can post some informitive posts at times ive seen them theres still loads of posts on the site that are useful some pe

Posted Images

Co

Couldnt agree more :thumbs:

what do you think should be done to address this serious situation BN???

..........and the a...holes have just done it again on the 73 yard thread....fcukin w........s. They ought to get out more :whistling:

..........and the a...holes have just done it again on the 73 yard thread....fcukin w........s. They ought to get out more :whistling:

maybe go hunting?

maybe go hunting?

maybe virtual hunting , with some phone application :whistling: