is it just me or

Well it is a forum, of course your read stuff that's utter shite and you know it. Me personally I don't even challenge them on it. I leave that to the other lads who aren't shy at ripping someone to shreds lol I'm sure your old and wise enough to see what's nonsense after a couple of sentences.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a

Thank f**k there not talking about me.....!!

but lads thats why you go on here for a laugh a bit of banter the ginger bullocks can post some informitive posts at times ive seen them theres still loads of posts on the site that are useful some pe

Posted Images

Just because people are on here a bit doesn't mean they dont get out alot. I can come on here whenever through the iphone.

i understand that mate , i come on here most days for a gander , im also out most days too , im not trying to tar all members with the same brush at all , my point was its always the same handful jumping into every topic started, theres plenty of decent geniuine lads on here some ive met , some ive had other dealings with .there also some idiots.

The good thing about internet forums is that you have a choice as to whether you want to read it or not...just like a paper...glance over it...if it's shite turn the page :thumbs:

No point bitchin about it as it will never stop unless the mods tighten things up. I like the fact that this forum is very open and we get away with a lot more than we would ever get away with on other forums :thumbs:

• Like 1

Theres times to be funny and theres times to be informative.If this site was just hunting related and people asking the same shit i'd be offski cause it would be bollocks, much like the rest of these boring hunting websites......"Ohhhhhh can someone tell me which pellet is ideally suited for shooting jays at 75 yards with my Terminator1000.....thanks!!"......f**k off!! This site is good because theres a mixture of info and banter........i dont particularly like photography, air rifles or trap making but i dont go on there and moan about. Miserable b*****ds!!

• Like 3

The thing is most lads think some are full of shit ,but never notice the informative posts me and Lab do :whistling: only notice the shit .

ATB Cookie

Right stop taking the piss....you've never put up an informative post ya slavering c**t!!.... :D
  • Like 2

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a feckin clue any way :icon_eek: . Ive seen some interesting topics started lately but when i see the same old muppets taking them over with pages of drivel i just cant be arsed to read them .they mostly seem to be very argumentive , questioning peoples methods etc but they spend so much time on here, obviously not doing much actual hunting if any !who the feck are they to comment , ok rant over

to many know it alls on here lol,...........there dogs bigger, faster ,clever......etc

some of it is bull shit ..........they are on here 20 4 7 a day, and claim to be out hunting all the time lol

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

A snippet of thread the other day giving a young lad a heads up on my work :thumbs::D

<p>

• en.gif

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

I rock climbed for 15 years but nothing prepares you for the climbing a 3D tree I started late TBH unless you sub 25 and have no climbing skill I would not even bother its a young mans game.

I stick to easy climbs and earn more out a simply harness work with a flip rope in the top of leylandii hedges reducing the tops than I ever earn out of pure tree work
:thumbs:

I have 3 grands worth of saws climbing gear boots harness ropes flip rope anothe grand you got to alot of work to get them cost back.

I have a compact tractors with chipper attachment and found this more use than a pure chipper like timberwof as it has so many diffrent use paddock topping.etc

Alot of lads have romantic thoughts of big dollars and the hero status of a climber
:thumbs:

ATB Cookie