pic of malamute x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got nowt against the dogs, its the way yous are trying to force them on everybody, always an underlying meaning to yer threads, if they that good why not let the dogs do the talking?? an obviously i

I ain't throwing my toys out the pram !! Who says one x is better than the other? You're the one stating that your pup is doing more than other pups older......you sound like a arrogant fecker to me w

Thank feck i never took up the offer to meet these guys as tittle tattle has never been my cup of tea and my instincts proved me right.

Posted Images

earlystart why dont you go out with some one so we can hear if all the bumming your doing is true a 8 month give the dog sorry pup a chance to grow up instead making it out to be this and that [what age are you ?] :thumbs:

Is this an invite?

You had an invite off ernlad ??? :thumbs:

earlystart why dont you go out with some one so we can hear if all the bumming your doing is true a 8 month give the dog sorry pup a chance to grow up instead making it out to be this and that [what age are you ?] :thumbs:

Is this an invite?

why would you think that where do you stay england ?i do my own thing with the dogs but if you are ever in bonnie scotland give me a shout i have been out with the dogs for the last 3 hours give me notice so i can get them fit lol
  • Like 1

This is getting boring now, if you aint blowing smoke up the arse of this x you're attention seeking by saying you want rid, the dogs a pup that is doing more than a 12 month old(your words) now its not made the grade lol.

Just enjoy your dog as i've heard they are very capable dogs, stop being a fanny on here.

• Like 2

ME MATES GOT 1 IFF YOU WANT A RUN OUT,, NO MORE NO LESS JUST A TRIP OUT,, BUT BRING A DOG,,,

If its a pup I'll come out with my pup. If not talkcheap has one that I would put money would catch more out walking and then do the same the next night and so on. Me mates got one ha ha!

the mans good enough to give you a invite then you come out with that crap you had a chance to see a good dog work there and if you got out more and seen different crosses run you would see there is better crosses out there that have stood the test of time and for the record i think you would of lost your money

feck me lads aint this getting a bit long in the tooth now. :thumbs:

all these Mal x posts are ,as they all turn same way ,thier started to get a reaction then the people involved with the breed dont like it if someone prefer another breed and forget things they have said on other Mal x posts ,then guess what ?.....theres a spy in the camp lol.....
  • Like 1