pic of malamute x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got nowt against the dogs, its the way yous are trying to force them on everybody, always an underlying meaning to yer threads, if they that good why not let the dogs do the talking?? an obviously i

I ain't throwing my toys out the pram !! Who says one x is better than the other? You're the one stating that your pup is doing more than other pups older......you sound like a arrogant fecker to me w

Thank feck i never took up the offer to meet these guys as tittle tattle has never been my cup of tea and my instincts proved me right.

Posted Images

There you go mate pics as asked for hope this helps. The pup on the right is my dads it makes mine look like a terrier and my pups 27 1/2 tts! Picture was taken about 3 months ago. If you want to come and see them in the flesh you are welcome anytime. ATB

the dam a pure mal or x?

Why what difference does it make if you don't like them that's fine but why the sudden interest?

if you dont like questions on a open forum why put topics up?....or is reddawn right? and you are a puppet and cant answer questions as you dont know answers and the puppet master arent around? Edited by chief pudding
  • Like 1

the dam a pure mal or x?

Why what difference does it make if you don't like them that's fine but why the sudden interest?

if you dont like questions on a open forum why put topics up?....

I was asked to! Ive never said he breed mine.

so how many breeders are there of this x?

the dam a pure mal or x?

if you dont like questions on a open forum why put topics up?....

I was asked to! Ive never said he breed mine.

so how many breeders are there of this x?

there are two more litters now that I know of. Plenty getting about after they see them work they want one!