pic of malamute x

MALAMUTE X FREE TO A GOOD HOME PET ONLY AS HE HASN'T MADE THE GRADE PM FOR DETAILS. SAD TIMES BUT THE BIG BOYS KEEP PICKING ON ME AND IF I GET A BULL X I CAN BE THERE FRIEND. HE'S 8 MONTHS OLD.

bit silly ?...i havent read anything where lads with bull x picking on you ,the only thing i read is a pm where someone didnt like it because i said i prefer a bull x

i said it because your two faced twat

I think the only way to sort this is a night out, run for run no money just piece on here for the winner not saying mal is best at all because this way we all find out which is best at the job?

WELL IS IT HAPPENING LOL :laugh:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got nowt against the dogs, its the way yous are trying to force them on everybody, always an underlying meaning to yer threads, if they that good why not let the dogs do the talking?? an obviously i

I ain't throwing my toys out the pram !! Who says one x is better than the other? You're the one stating that your pup is doing more than other pups older......you sound like a arrogant fecker to me w

Thank feck i never took up the offer to meet these guys as tittle tattle has never been my cup of tea and my instincts proved me right.

Posted Images

i got to be careful what i say on here as talkscheap will pm my mate saying i must of been slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced ........for the record if any one on here knows of or has heard me or seen me write and slag talkscheap mal x off please say ......i met talks cheap 20 odd years ago and have lamped with him a lot and know his family well i have seen his mal x run more than most and if i pissed him off by saying thier not for me and i prefer bull x on here as it seems with the pm hes sent my mate not me by the way saying i must be slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced he can go and f**k himself as he dont know me at all ....but its allright in past to bullshit his f*****g mal x up on here and slag mine and another ex mate of his of 40 years dogs off with half a story .......have a look in mirror you want to before you call someone 2 faced

i sent your mate a pm i had ago at both of you at the same time, les as been a very good mate of mine for 33 year i say the same to him about his dog as i said to you ( unless you added a bit on) you was asked the question by your mate why do you have a bull x and not a malamute x , with your answer you tried to lick two asses at the same time,then you said at the end, the bull xs are better for the job i do,can you remember ever your bullx doing as well as either of the malamute xs because i cant ,and to be honest idont care what you or anyone thinks about me or my dogs, and you say i dont know you your wrong there

,les dont bother with you because other reasons nothing to do with dogs ,dont start back tracking you never sent me a pm only just now after i sent you telling you what i thought of you ,i tryed licking 2 asses with one answer hahahaha hows that ?by saying i liking a x i had 20 odd years ago ,or do you mean licking my mates ass because he got a good line of bull x?....ive had a bull x 20 years ago so hardly going to say i prefer a collie x now am i hahahahahah.......lets not get into my bull x has never done better than the super mal x oh your right there they much better on sheep all of them, what else they got apart from wind ?...did i hurt your feelings saying i think bull x are better than than mal x for what i do? well not shit sherlock if i keep bull x what do you think i think ...starter for 10 ? hahahahha.........why you pushing and pushing this mal x is it because your like plummer and want to leave the world something to remember you by ?ive been told by a few but its def true you have a screw missing and your getting worse as the years go on .......last thing les said you phoned him about 6 weeks ago asking him if i knew any one who got any bull x pups ...well answer is no ........or was it just to make freinds with les as no one else will go out with you now ?

is that the best you can say,il play the same childish game as you but mine will be fact not fiction, i seen your dogs take sheep a few times,iv also seen your old bitch bay,is you dogs in the same class as the mal xs , you cant answer it can you

here we go ....first everything i say was in day ,on permission and pre ban ....

Let me begin ,Ah my bicth baying that you said you heard a bark ....theres 2 times i remember you one saying this and the other meaning it in how you said something ,the first was when we had 4 deer which my bitch caught 3 , your mal x bitch caught a deer and couldnt hold it propley and i had to pull it down and deal with it remmeber , then once this was over we wondered where my bitch was ,well after a good 15 mins we walked down field and she had a buck half over fence ,on seeing us he pulled my bitch over fence and into field and turned and spun her off she then grapped its head and he gave her a bit of life and picked her up and pushed her into the floor ,but she kept to her job and held the buck by the nose and we went behind it and pulled it over and i dealt with it ,mean while your mal x bicth was all the time behind me pissing against my leg ,did she once try and go into buck ...no.......then you said to me i heard your bicth bark once then ....i didnt say anything just looked away as i knew you must of been embarrassed of the mal x bitch and just bit my lip .........all coming back?..................the 2nd time is even better ...it was in rut and my bicth and the dog flint chased a buck into the woods ,the dog was in front we then heard the mal x foxhounds cry.bay where buck must of turned and stood its ground followed shortly by a hell of a smashing going on ,when we got there my bicth had the buck on the nose on floor and the dog was on the back leg ,on getting home we opened the car back up and your dog jumps out and my poor bitch trys to and falls on floor all sore under neath as if something had beat her up , after you had the nerve to say we dont know who had that one do we ...well il say it wasnt the mal foxhound wouldnt you hahahahahaha.....remember the time you told me you were gutted your old dog bryn bayed on bucks but then in typical talkscheap style thought this must be right and everyone else is wrong or no way any dog can tackle a buck without baying , everyone of them mals bay and thats why i wouldnt never have one because they are all curs and if they bay on a buck they rap at other things when going gets tuff .......my bicth has,iL make a guess shes been on more bucks than all the mal x together and been all over country and seen by loads on bucks in the day when you could and she never once bayed or made a sound in front of loads of people ,shes had them single handed in the open ,but you heard her bark but i didnt ,everyone of these mal x posts are about how much better than other peoples dogs when thier not ,all they got is a good coat and wind ,they turn like a ship ,they lack bottle ,ive seen bryn bark at a doe when it was on floor kicking ,and up jimmys when you got stuck by buck bryn wont come through gap in fence just stood behind les,he didnt want it, when mal x was singing/baying at buck.......can you remmeber this or am i making it all up again?

Sheep .every single one of them mal x tale sheep and often ,,,,,the time my bicth did was when one of them curs had one and she was close by ,,,,rememeber then putting lamp on sheep all time when my bicth was off lead and just run something ,what was you trying to do get her doing them like yours ....next day she had collar on and was in field of sheep ...problem sorted ...................think what your saying now as il destroy these mal x as ive seen all of them loads of times and if i havent got one do you think they impressed me?

is that what you been telling your bull x mates is it, i feel sorry for you mate i think your on the verge of having a nervious break down , you make my dogs sound like shit, good ,

i got to be careful what i say on here as talkscheap will pm my mate saying i must of been slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced ........for the record if any one on here knows of or has heard me or seen me write and slag talkscheap mal x off please say ......i met talks cheap 20 odd years ago and have lamped with him a lot and know his family well i have seen his mal x run more than most and if i pissed him off by saying thier not for me and i prefer bull x on here as it seems with the pm hes sent my mate not me by the way saying i must be slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced he can go and f**k himself as he dont know me at all ....but its allright in past to bullshit his f*****g mal x up on here and slag mine and another ex mate of his of 40 years dogs off with half a story .......have a look in mirror you want to before you call someone 2 faced

i sent your mate a pm i had ago at both of you at the same time, les as been a very good mate of mine for 33 year i say the same to him about his dog as i said to you ( unless you added a bit on) you was asked the question by your mate why do you have a bull x and not a malamute x , with your answer you tried to lick two asses at the same time,then you said at the end, the bull xs are better for the job i do,can you remember ever your bullx doing as well as either of the malamute xs because i cant ,and to be honest idont care what you or anyone thinks about me or my dogs, and you say i dont know you your wrong there

,les dont bother with you because other reasons nothing to do with dogs ,dont start back tracking you never sent me a pm only just now after i sent you telling you what i thought of you ,i tryed licking 2 asses with one answer hahahaha hows that ?by saying i liking a x i had 20 odd years ago ,or do you mean licking my mates ass because he got a good line of bull x?....ive had a bull x 20 years ago so hardly going to say i prefer a collie x now am i hahahahahah.......lets not get into my bull x has never done better than the super mal x oh your right there they much better on sheep all of them, what else they got apart from wind ?...did i hurt your feelings saying i think bull x are better than than mal x for what i do? well not shit sherlock if i keep bull x what do you think i think ...starter for 10 ? hahahahha.........why you pushing and pushing this mal x is it because your like plummer and want to leave the world something to remember you by ?ive been told by a few but its def true you have a screw missing and your getting worse as the years go on .......last thing les said you phoned him about 6 weeks ago asking him if i knew any one who got any bull x pups ...well answer is no ........or was it just to make freinds with les as no one else will go out with you now ?

is that the best you can say,il play the same childish game as you but mine will be fact not fiction, i seen your dogs take sheep a few times,iv also seen your old bitch bay,is you dogs in the same class as the mal xs , you cant answer it can you

here we go ....first everything i say was in day ,on permission and pre ban ....

Let me begin ,Ah my bicth baying that you said you heard a bark ....theres 2 times i remember you one saying this and the other meaning it in how you said something ,the first was when we had 4 deer which my bitch caught 3 , your mal x bitch caught a deer and couldnt hold it propley and i had to pull it down and deal with it remmeber , then once this was over we wondered where my bitch was ,well after a good 15 mins we walked down field and she had a buck half over fence ,on seeing us he pulled my bitch over fence and into field and turned and spun her off she then grapped its head and he gave her a bit of life and picked her up and pushed her into the floor ,but she kept to her job and held the buck by the nose and we went behind it and pulled it over and i dealt with it ,mean while your mal x bicth was all the time behind me pissing against my leg ,did she once try and go into buck ...no.......then you said to me i heard your bicth bark once then ....i didnt say anything just looked away as i knew you must of been embarrassed of the mal x bitch and just bit my lip .........all coming back?..................the 2nd time is even better ...it was in rut and my bicth and the dog flint chased a buck into the woods ,the dog was in front we then heard the mal x foxhounds cry.bay where buck must of turned and stood its ground followed shortly by a hell of a smashing going on ,when we got there my bicth had the buck on the nose on floor and the dog was on the back leg ,on getting home we opened the car back up and your dog jumps out and my poor bitch trys to and falls on floor all sore under neath as if something had beat her up , after you had the nerve to say we dont know who had that one do we ...well il say it wasnt the mal foxhound wouldnt you hahahahahaha.....remember the time you told me you were gutted your old dog bryn bayed on bucks but then in typical talkscheap style thought this must be right and everyone else is wrong or no way any dog can tackle a buck without baying , everyone of them mals bay and thats why i wouldnt never have one because they are all curs and if they bay on a buck they rap at other things when going gets tuff .......my bicth has,iL make a guess shes been on more bucks than all the mal x together and been all over country and seen by loads on bucks in the day when you could and she never once bayed or made a sound in front of loads of people ,shes had them single handed in the open ,but you heard her bark but i didnt ,everyone of these mal x posts are about how much better than other peoples dogs when thier not ,all they got is a good coat and wind ,they turn like a ship ,they lack bottle ,ive seen bryn bark at a doe when it was on floor kicking ,and up jimmys when you got stuck by buck bryn wont come through gap in fence just stood behind les,he didnt want it, when mal x was singing/baying at buck.......can you remmeber this or am i making it all up again?

Sheep .every single one of them mal x tale sheep and often ,,,,,the time my bicth did was when one of them curs had one and she was close by ,,,,rememeber then putting lamp on sheep all time when my bicth was off lead and just run something ,what was you trying to do get her doing them like yours ....next day she had collar on and was in field of sheep ...problem sorted ...................think what your saying now as il destroy these mal x as ive seen all of them loads of times and if i havent got one do you think they impressed me?

is that what you been telling your bull x mates is it, i feel sorry for you mate i think your on the verge of having a nervious break down , you make my dogs sound like shit, good ,

no thats first time ive said this to anyone ,but it needed putting straight ,im not the one with mental heath problems remember

Was the first litter of these accidental ,and 1 or 2 turned out ok ,I can not see the point in this x at all ,over sized lumps of barking crap that turn like a canal boat,or should i say tug boat ,because all they would be good for is pulling a sled through the snow,maybe crossed with greyhounds yis could have drag racing sled dogs ,faster than a full mal but lacking the stamina as a full bred :laugh:

I cant talk for talk cheap as Ive never seen them all I know is some mals are hard as nails. My bro in laws have never seen a buck that i' l say straight up so dont no about on that quarry but theres no other quarry she hasnt seen and wont put the hammer on. I've never heard a peep [bANNED TEXT] we been out. she got some balls. I dont think she better then any other pure base bred she just has those qualities you look for [bANNED TEXT] having something off a base. Im not bred blind as long as it doing job i want im happy, Her temp suites me also.

Was the first litter of these accidental ,and 1 or 2 turned out ok ,I can not see the point in this x at all ,over sized lumps of barking crap that turn like a canal boat,or should i say tug boat ,because all they would be good for is pulling a sled through the snow,maybe crossed with greyhounds yis could have drag racing sled dogs ,faster than a full mal but lacking the stamina as a full bred :laugh:

I cant talk for talk cheap as Ive never seen them all I know is some mals are hard as nails. My bro in laws have never seen a buck that i' l say straight up so dont no about on that quarry but theres no other quarry she hasnt seen and wont put the hammer on. I've never heard a peep [bANNED TEXT] we been out. she got some balls. I dont think she better then any other pure base bred she just has those qualities you look for [bANNED TEXT] having something off a base. Im not bred blind as long as it doing job i want im happy, Her temp suites me also.

I've seen the mother to talkcheap's dog catch 7 rabbits I know that's not a lot but we wasn't out long. That pup should be a good one mate if you put the time on and get it out there young enough.

all the best ,at the end of day its what your happy with and get pleasure out of ,didnt get up this morning planing on slagging mal x off but ive had this bull x shit thing for while now and bit my tounge showed some repesect to talkscheap ,but hes pushed me into saying what ive seen and think of this mal xs ,your might turn out a world beater mate and all best too you

all the best ,at the end of day its what your happy with and get pleasure out of ,didnt get up this morning planing on slagging mal x off but ive had this bull x shit thing for while now and bit my tounge showed some repesect to talkscheap ,but hes pushed me into saying what ive seen and think of this mal xs ,your might turn out a world beater mate and all best too you

As long it does the job on what I hunt i'l be happy if not it will have a one way ticket. Cost the same to feed a good as a bad un. I can see where ur coming from but Im staying well out of it lol

Glad it's all out in the open now we all know where we stand. Thanks for those who are interested and to those who are not stay off the threads and you won't get so wound up and stay up all night thinking thinks over! Enjoy your dogs how ever you work them or what you do with them. Remember it's all fun!!

Who are you to tell people to stay off the thread, its an open forum if you don't like what people say then don't pipe up and start threads in the first place.
  • Like 3

As long it does the job on what I hunt i'l be happy if not it will have a one way ticket. Cost the same to feed a good as a bad un. I can see where ur coming from but Im staying well out of it lol

Just by having one mate they be on your back. Talkcheap didn't breed mine.but I still get shit from them I know I start threads saying stupid things but it's just for a reaction out of these bull x boys. If they hadn't stated in the start there would be none of this sh*t but I've had some nice invites and spoke to some tidy lads with all x's through pm and over the phone so not all bad! My pup is good with sheep had two last night lol.

Just by having one mate they be on your back. Talkcheap didn't breed mine.but I still get shit from them I know I start threads saying stupid things but it's just for a reaction out of these bull x boys. If they hadn't stated in the start there would be none of this sh*t but I've had some nice invites and spoke to some tidy lads with all x's through pm and over the phone so not all bad! My pup is good with sheep had two last night lol.

who started all this sorry?

Glad it's all out in the open now we all know where we stand. Thanks for those who are interested and to those who are not stay off the threads and you won't get so wound up and stay up all night thinking thinks over! Enjoy your dogs how ever you work them or what you do with them. Remember it's all fun!!

Who are you to tell people to stay off the thread, its an open forum if you don't like what people say then don't pipe up and start threads in the first place.

Just some advise as I know some people were up all night planning thinking what to say. So if they don't look then they can't get so upset. Everyone is free to do as they please just don't throw your toys out the pram because one x is better than an other!

earlystart you spat the dummy out you not playing now lol

No mate. it's not about me any more never mind I'll start another for you in a couple of weeks malamute x 9 months old now doing more than a 13 month old!.........

does your mates dog at 12 months bark as much as yours lol

Just some advise as I know some people were up all night planning thinking what to say. So if they don't look then they can't get so upset. Everyone is free to do as they please just don't throw your toys out the pram because one x is better than an other!

Personally i dont care what x other folk kennel, they feed them. You have stated some silly things, there are good and bad in all crosses. You seem to be fueling a pointless argument, please think beofre posting. Thanks