pic of malamute x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got nowt against the dogs, its the way yous are trying to force them on everybody, always an underlying meaning to yer threads, if they that good why not let the dogs do the talking?? an obviously i

I ain't throwing my toys out the pram !! Who says one x is better than the other? You're the one stating that your pup is doing more than other pups older......you sound like a arrogant fecker to me w

Thank feck i never took up the offer to meet these guys as tittle tattle has never been my cup of tea and my instincts proved me right.

Posted Images

feck me lads aint this getting a bit long in the tooth now. thumbs.gif

i think youve got a short memory

people in glass houses and all that. think back.

getting brave arnt we your the one who use to push me to do writeups to wind people up on here and heres the man who said he would never have a mal x and look what youve got next time i bump into you we will sort all this out face to face long time coming

Fcuk sake now threats are getting made over Types...

Take it too PM's too sort things out and if you's all wanna have a square go between yous so be it not hard most peole anit within an hour or so of each other.!

Get out and enjoy your dog's, Had 3 rabbits today while trying too ferret, Didnt work and set's are all too high still, But had the best outing of the season with the old bitch she caught two walking round one mixy and one half growing tennis ball size thing and the 3rd was a bolter she scooped up in quick style...... The season short enough lads get out and enjoy what ever dogs ticky your fanny and fcuk the rest

i got to be careful what i say on here as talkscheap will pm my mate saying i must of been slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced ........for the record if any one on here knows of or has heard me or seen me write and slag talkscheap mal x off please say ......i met talks cheap 20 odd years ago and have lamped with him a lot and know his family well i have seen his mal x run more than most and if i pissed him off by saying thier not for me and i prefer bull x on here as it seems with the pm hes sent my mate not me by the way saying i must be slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced he can go and f**k himself as he dont know me at all ....but its allright in past to bullshit his f*****g mal x up on here and slag mine and another ex mate of his of 40 years dogs off with half a story .......have a look in mirror you want to before you call someone 2 faced

i sent your mate a pm i had ago at both of you at the same time, les as been a very good mate of mine for 33 year i say the same to him about his dog as i said to you ( unless you added a bit on) you was asked the question by your mate why do you have a bull x and not a malamute x , with your answer you tried to lick two asses at the same time,then you said at the end, the bull xs are better for the job i do,can you remember ever your bullx doing as well as either of the malamute xs because i cant ,and to be honest idont care what you or anyone thinks about me or my dogs, and you say i dont know you your wrong there

i got to be careful what i say on here as talkscheap will pm my mate saying i must of been slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced ........for the record if any one on here knows of or has heard me or seen me write and slag talkscheap mal x off please say ......i met talks cheap 20 odd years ago and have lamped with him a lot and know his family well i have seen his mal x run more than most and if i pissed him off by saying thier not for me and i prefer bull x on here as it seems with the pm hes sent my mate not me by the way saying i must be slagging his dogs off and im 2 faced he can go and f**k himself as he dont know me at all ....but its allright in past to bullshit his f*****g mal x up on here and slag mine and another ex mate of his of 40 years dogs off with half a story .......have a look in mirror you want to before you call someone 2 faced

i sent your mate a pm i had ago at both of you at the same time, les as been a very good mate of mine for 33 year i say the same to him about his dog as i said to you ( unless you added a bit on) you was asked the question by your mate why do you have a bull x and not a malamute x , with your answer you tried to lick two asses at the same time,then you said at the end, the bull xs are better for the job i do,can you remember ever your bullx doing as well as either of the malamute xs because i cant ,and to be honest idont care what you or anyone thinks about me or my dogs, and you say i dont know you your wrong there

,les dont bother with you because other reasons nothing to do with dogs think its more way you are in genreal as a bloke,remember that time when les pulled you for slaggimg him off on phone to someone in room when you thought hed put phone down ,remeber by church on bottom road just us 3 and you tryed making joke of it ,think les made his mind years ago with you mate what type of bloke you are ,dont start back tracking you never sent me a pm only just now after i sent you telling you what i thought of you ,i tryed licking 2 asses with one answer hahahaha hows that ?by saying i liking a x i had 20 odd years ago ,or do you mean licking my mates ass because he got a good line of bull x?....ive had a bull x 20 years ago so hardly going to say i prefer a collie x now am i hahahahahah.......lets not get into my bull x has never done better than the super mal x oh your right there they much better on sheep all of them, what else they got apart from wind ?...so when your dog is baying them who pulled them down everytime i let her off lead if it was your run?......... les said you phoned him about 6 weeks ago asking him if i knew any one who got any bull x pups ...well answer is no ........or was it just to make freinds with les as no one else will go out with you now only new blokes in game ? Edited by DEERMAN

i think youve got a short memory

people in glass houses and all that. think back.

getting brave arnt we your the one who use to push me to do writeups to wind people up on here and heres the man who said he would never have a mal x and look what youve got next time i bump into you we will sort all this out face to face long time coming

looks like in its the blood mate getting people to post lol Edited by DEERMAN

,les dont bother with you because other reasons nothing to do with dogs ,dont start back tracking you never sent me a pm only just now after i sent you telling you what i thought of you ,i tryed licking 2 asses with one answer hahahaha hows that ?by saying i liking a x i had 20 odd years ago ,or do you mean licking my mates ass because he got a good line of bull x?....ive had a bull x 20 years ago so hardly going to say i prefer a collie x now am i hahahahahah.......lets not get into my bull x has never done better than the super mal x oh your right there they much better on sheep all of them, what else they got apart from wind ?...did i hurt your feelings saying i think bull x are better than than mal x for what i do? well not shit sherlock if i keep bull x what do you think i think ...starter for 10 ? hahahahha.........why you pushing and pushing this mal x is it because your like plummer and want to leave the world something to remember you by ?ive been told by a few but its def true you have a screw missing and your getting worse as the years go on .......last thing les said you phoned him about 6 weeks ago asking him if i knew any one who got any bull x pups ...well answer is no ........or was it just to make freinds with les as no one else will go out with you now ?

is that the best you can say,il play the same childish game as you but mine will be fact not fiction, i seen your dogs take sheep a few times,iv also seen your old bitch bay,is you dogs in the same class as the mal xs , you cant answer it can you

see trigger2 on here quick go and phone and report back lol,,,you can get brownie points and get back in good books after you slagged mals off lol

Deerman was that for me because if it was I'm lost?

no trigger2

Hasn't he got one?

hes got a pup with mal in it i think, but apparently he was slagging them off to bird according to talkscheap again and said he didnt get the pup because of the great mal x in it but because the sire was a good worker so Trigger was sent to Siberia for his sins

that is aload shit bird as never said a bad word to me about trigger

see trigger2 on here quick go and phone and report back lol,,,you can get brownie points and get back in good books after you slagged mals off lol

Deerman was that for me because if it was I'm lost?

no trigger2

Hasn't he got one?

hes got a pup with mal in it i think, but apparently he was slagging them off to bird according to talkscheap again and said he didnt get the pup because of the great mal x in it but because the sire was a good worker so Trigger was sent to Siberia for his sins

Not very far on bird saying this.

why would i say that, birds only ever says anything good about trigger deerman is trying to stir the shit

women down the road got one the spitting image of that dog and its a pain in the arse try to attack the dogs all the time she cant control it shouldnt have it got to be muzzeled all the time no my cup of tea atb

ant chance the owner is the problem not the dog?

,les dont bother with you because other reasons nothing to do with dogs think its more way you are in genreal as a bloke,remember that time when les pulled you for slaggimg him off on phone to someone in room when you thought hed put phone down ,remeber by church on bottom road just us 3 and you tryed making joke of it ,think les made his mind years ago with you mate what type of bloke you are ,dont start back tracking you never sent me a pm only just now after i sent you telling you what i thought of you ,i tryed licking 2 asses with one answer hahahaha hows that ?by saying i liking a x i had 20 odd years ago ,or do you mean licking my mates ass because he got a good line of bull x?....ive had a bull x 20 years ago so hardly going to say i prefer a collie x now am i hahahahahah.......lets not get into my bull x has never done better than the super mal x oh your right there they much better on sheep all of them, what else they got apart from wind ?...so when your dog is baying them who pulled them down everytime i let her off lead if it was your run?......... les said you phoned him about 6 weeks ago asking him if i knew any one who got any bull x pups ...well answer is no ........or was it just to make freinds with les as no one else will go out with you now only new blokes in game ?

That was for a mate of mine! Talkcheap found me one in north Wales thanks again talkcheap.

MALAMUTE X FREE TO A GOOD HOME PET ONLY AS HE HASN'T MADE THE GRADE PM FOR DETAILS. SAD TIMES BUT THE BIG BOYS KEEP PICKING ON ME AND IF I GET A BULL X I CAN BE THERE FRIEND. HE'S 8 MONTHS OLD.

bit silly ?...i havent read anything where lads with bull x picking on you ,the only thing i read is a pm where someone didnt like it because i said i prefer a bull x

i said it because your two faced twat

MALAMUTE X FREE TO A GOOD HOME PET ONLY AS HE HASN'T MADE THE GRADE PM FOR DETAILS. SAD TIMES BUT THE BIG BOYS KEEP PICKING ON ME AND IF I GET A BULL X I CAN BE THERE FRIEND. HE'S 8 MONTHS OLD.

bit silly ?...i havent read anything where lads with bull x picking on you ,the only thing i read is a pm where someone didnt like it because i said i prefer a bull x

i said it because your two faced twat

I think the only way to sort this is a night out, run for run no money just piece on here for the winner not saying mal is best at all because this way we all find out which is best at the job?

women down the road got one the spitting image of that dog and its a pain in the arse try to attack the dogs all the time she cant control it shouldnt have it got to be muzzeled all the time no my cup of tea atb

ant chance the owner is the problem not the dog?

your joking lol i a know pal there idiots atb :thumbs: earlystart your some man pmsl at you