Sign in to follow this  
midnight

every week at my forge and workshop(updated)

bloody hell thats brilliant !!!

thanks for the support again guys .

il just say im over run with orders now so it must have been a bad week !

i really do apriciate how tough things are with money for folks , i realy do .

all the best , matt

Go to , my settings , then signature , and put the link in the image loader and save

says files to big ?

tried copying url and just copying pic wont take either,will have to move it to photobucket then back to thl on my home computer at work now,

lol paul :thumbs: .

il start the week off then,what delights are gonna be on offer this week mate?

ps.you cant edit every post lol it`ll be a full time job

Edited by lurche

well i have to post this lot first !!

then i have to get a "big game hunter" finnished off for "born to hunt" off here (this one has caused me greif )

then look through all 3,000 pms and work out whats ordered etc .

i have a couple of guests this week so thats a couple of days spoken for .

im waiting on some timber to finnsh off some bushcrafters that where ordered , there sheathed but just need handles .

im gonna finnish off the unsold damascus stick tang with a red stag roll and sheath that , and iv been slowly working on the nostalga knives some of the older ha ha fellas asked about , the sheffied pettern antler handled sheath knives but done my way !

other than that gotta price up some cleavers for orders , 2 for kitchen work the other for cull deer carcase proccesing .

oh yeah and order all my laser cuts. thats what iv got so far , im sure there will be more !

busy week then midnight got your hands full mate .

lurche yours is wrong mate you want .com like me look bellow , dont now how you managed that :angel::laugh:

lol still cant sort it ,they have changed photo bucket website aswell so cant work out how to copy url.

i dont know how it happened either :huh::D

then i have to get a "big game hunter" finnished off for "born to hunt" off here (this one has caused me greif )

Look forward to getting my hands on it. Already got another of yours I've seen that I'm itching for! LOL. Something a bit more 'normal'.

You'll be needing to take on an apprentice before long! :laugh:

I haven't read all the way through this thread, so I don't know if it has already been suggested, but had you thought of having a stand at a few country fairs/game fairs? I may be talking nonsense as I don't even know the laws regarding selling knives in public, but there's certainly a few stands about at the fairs, though I've yet to see anything of the quality that you produce.

I haven't read all the way through this thread, so I don't know if it has already been suggested, but had you thought of having a stand at a few country fairs/game fairs? I may be talking nonsense as I don't even know the laws regarding selling knives in public, but there's certainly a few stands about at the fairs, though I've yet to see anything of the quality that you produce.

it has been sugested but also agree with the quality side of things :thumbs:

Seen some quality items on here. I actually have my name on a very long waiting list for a Ray Mears Blade...looks like I could have found some knives that would compare with that knife