craigyboy

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my name is leanne ive been sat at my laptop for the last hour reading all your post i am over whelmed , i would just like to say thank you for all your messages,my husband was one in a milion everybod

I came on here this morning, and saw the post about Craigyboy I really hoped that it was an update on how well he was doing, but when I opened it, I genuinely had a hitch in my throat.   It`s stran

RIP CRAIGBOY  

Posted Images

o.k people

i have been asked about approaching craigyboys family with the possiblity of a fund/rememberance for him and what a nice idea as well that you all pull together at times like this

first let the family grieve and there is the terrible task of his funeral to organise and take place and when that has been done i will approach his widow with your ideas

she will be glad that he is rememberd and i am certain that she will be able to share his account on here with you all

o.k thank you guys

please tell her there is no rush and that it takes as long as it takes, he will never be forgotten on here......... :no:

• Like 1

Just in from lamping, see a post about Craigy on the I phone and expected good news, I just feel gutted now....... As many others I never met the man but always looked for his posts and genuinely laughed out loud at some and enjoyed reading most....... it's funny how we all share this strange cyber space connection and it's plain to see he made an impact on people even though they had never met him, that must be the mark of a good man.......

My deepest condolences to his family and friends........ Rest in Peace Craigyboy.......

• Like 2

I came on here this morning, and saw the post about Craigyboy

I really hoped that it was an update on how well he was doing, but when I opened it, I genuinely had a hitch in my throat.

It`s strange how we can all feel like this about someone we have never met, or even know, but it shows how much of a good craic the man was when he has affected so many people on The Hunting Life.

I`m really gutted for him and his family.

I hope his son gets access to Craigyboys account on here, and when he does, I hope he gets to realise what a popular man his Dad was.

ATB mate, I don`t believe in Heaven, but if I`m wrong, I hope it`s full of game, and you`re giving it yahoo in some massive stubble field somewhere.

• Like 14