What a Lakeland should look like ?

I'd bet, Mr Cowans breeding is in alot of these dogs somewhere ...God bless him..an hope St Peter swung the gates wide for him...a

the wee black bitch i have had cowans blood in her (she is has some good blood in her from a couple of fell packs) and i was told the black and tans do but ime doubtful......

god rest the man

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My type of lakeland terrier, old Midleton type great worker.

edit

Got a slight gripe about your topic's title though (not a jab at you)... ''what a lakeland should look like'' As that implies looks mean something..the lakeland terriermen I know personally wont consi

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

My Latest & back to my first Love, Lakies/Fells,but don't call it a Patt...2 x Rough coats ,makes it 1 smoother :laugh: change of colour,but you have to keep up with the Trends :D

attachicon.gifBriar.JPG

nice pup mate

repeat of the mating..on the ground the now and looking very similar...have to wait a few more weeks,see if they get stuck into each other :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

I had one with the beddy type coat he was a useful dog but I fell for the bull Russell hard b*****d type and although she was a gooden ai regret getting rid of the lakey. Seen a fair few middletons grafting and they we're spit on. Spot on fcuking stupid I pad

Edited by BIG G wheton machine

My fave the bnt The ped in the picture is a cracker let his coat grow and he would just look like any other , not for me but still an impressive beast , The. Working bnt is a live and well. !!!!!

My fave the bnt The ped in the picture is a cracker let his coat grow and he would just look like any other , not for me but still an impressive beast , The. Working bnt is a live and well. !!!!!

i like to see a well put together terrier and dare i say it some of these kc ones are post-14509-0-39887100-1394206311.jpg

Edited by the_stig

i like to see a well put together terrier and dare i say it some of these kc ones are attachicon.gifsmooth-fox-terrier-9.jpg
smooth fox terriers have been thrown in to the american Russell for years Like the breed still used abroad for digging with success ,

i like to see a well put together terrier and dare i say it some of these kc ones are attachicon.gifsmooth-fox-terrier-9.jpg

Snipey looking fooker though.

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

:laugh: tidy though..

Cheers, D.

As are all foxes

• Like 1