What a Lakeland should look like ?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My type of lakeland terrier, old Midleton type great worker.

edit

Got a slight gripe about your topic's title though (not a jab at you)... ''what a lakeland should look like'' As that implies looks mean something..the lakeland terriermen I know personally wont consi

Posted Images

no mate, my last one died 7 years ago at 15, got run over, she's below 2 years before she died, In my opinion there weren't enough good Lakey fell types about even then so I struggled for an outcross and they fizzled out, I didn't have the luxury of being able to give them out to lads to work so bred very few, only had 3 litters in nearly 30 years.

post-33221-0-86360100-1348602557.jpg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Tam

i'm always slow...my lakeland on your lakeland topic.many good looking dogs here.Grizzly,grandson to Cedar,and to Brockton's Alf.

I just wanted to bump the post back up to see if anyone had any new pictures to add.

uru

post-2484-0-02416400-1349361216.jpg

Edited by uru
  • Like 1

Tam

i'm always slow...my lakeland on your lakeland topic.many good looking dogs here.Grizzly,grandson to Cedar,and to Brockton's Alf.

I just wanted to bump the post back up to see if anyone had any new pictures to add.

uru

now. Your on the right track C