4 Burglers shot..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame they weren't all shot and then shot again after theyd hit the deck the thieving scum!!   No time for thieves, scum of the earth they should all be strung up!!   If I found anyone in or som

There should be an absolute right to put a f*****g hole in anyone who is in your house or trying to get in without a valid reason......no ifs, no buts. Sadly the person most likely to receive the mos

Although I understand your sentiment Gnasher, having your house broken into by 4 adult men intent on stealing anything you have of value and most probably doing harm to any of your family that may try

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197149/Homeowner-wife-arrested-suspected-burglars-shot-break-in.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

More photos etc here ^

It's a shame that he'll without a doubt receive a harsher punishment than the scroates and be banned from owning as much as an air rifle for the rest of his life.

Sad f*****g state we live in.

Btw, I wouldn't think twice if I was in his shoes.

Seems like theres some real cold blooded Clint Eastwood " make my day " type killers on here..................i wonder how many if in a real situation could take a mans life wihtout a second thought......................very few would be my guess !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Seems like theres some real cold blooded Clint Eastwood " make my day " type killers on here..................i wonder how many if in a real situation could take a mans life wihtout a second thought......................very few would be my guess !

Although I understand your sentiment Gnasher, having your house broken into by 4 adult men intent on stealing anything you have of value and most probably doing harm to any of your family that may try and stand in their way isn't what I would call a 'cold blooded' situation. We are creatures of instinct and at such times many follow that instinct.

And regardless of whether or not the Clint Eastwoods have the minerals, if someone is breaking into your home you should have every right to shoot the b*****ds and even kill them if you feel so threatened. That's a view shared by many.

There are lines no man should cross and expect sympathy, that's one of them....

:thumbs:

• Like 10

Obviously the poor guy had no idea of their true intentions. If he knew for certain they were just going to burgle him then let the insurance pay up, but who knows what they intended to to do him or his wife?

I truly hope he is not punished, but in my book, even if he was, it would be far, far better than letting anything happen to his family.

The truth is if 4 grown adults broke into my house i would get the gun out and i blow the first c**ts leg off through fear. I'm not ashamed to admit that i would be shitting myself.....i could possibly die in that situation ffs....You mark my words, Clint Eastwood style or not, i'd be shooting the c**ts and thats a fact............ :yes:

• Like 2

I'm no Clint Eastwood but I can tell you, if someone came into my house, protecting my kids would turn me into a feral animal and if I had half the chance to take them out, I would.

• Like 3

When it's a simple choice - them or you and your family, surely not many would roll over and let the scum do whatever they want.

Rather than taking the couple out in handcuffs, they should've carried them out on their shoulders and presented them with the biggest f***ing medal possible!

Don't know about being cold blooded, most would act out of sheer terror in that situation. :yes: Most would reach for the most effective weapon in that situation, and in that case a legally held gun was the most effective. I doubt anybody would be concerned about any consequences further ahead than the ones that might take place if you didn't act. It's common knowledge that most animals are at their most dangerous when cornered, and it ain't because they turn into cold blooded killers when their backs are against the wall.. :thumbs:

This case I agree with, he didn't kill anyone and they prob got what they deserved. He won't go to prison for this. However if you think shooting someone dead for taxing a 100quid DVD player or a tv. Then fill your boots And shoot them, me personally I value my freedom a tad more than that .you can't go shooting people dead And expect the law to pat you on the back, and say well done sir! I suggest if that's how you want a society to behave, maybe Texas or some other gun toting state would be better suited. Oh And before you say it, these incidents like this are very few and far between and tbh I've not seen one yet that warranted shooting dead the c**ts breaking into your property. Not defending burglars btw and no I haven't ever broken into anyone's house with the intent to rob them. I just think burglary isn't a killable offence lol

• Like 1