4 Burglers shot..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame they weren't all shot and then shot again after theyd hit the deck the thieving scum!!   No time for thieves, scum of the earth they should all be strung up!!   If I found anyone in or som

There should be an absolute right to put a f*****g hole in anyone who is in your house or trying to get in without a valid reason......no ifs, no buts. Sadly the person most likely to receive the mos

Although I understand your sentiment Gnasher, having your house broken into by 4 adult men intent on stealing anything you have of value and most probably doing harm to any of your family that may try

Shame they weren't all shot and then shot again after theyd hit the deck the thieving scum!!

No time for thieves, scum of the earth they should all be strung up!!

If I found anyone in or someone trying to get into my house with my misses and daughters there I'd do my best to kill them as I'd rather do a stretch for murder knowing I protected them from any harm.

• Like 12

Shame they weren't all shot and then shot again after theyd hit the deck the thieving scum!!

If I found anyone in or someone trying to get into my house with my misses and daughters there I'd do my best to kill them as I'd rather do a stretch for murder knowing I protected them from any harm.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I Agree , You Enter Anothers Property Hell Bent On Stealing And In The process Puttin The Home Owner in Fear For His And his Family's Safety You Deserve Everything comin Your Way .... The More Off These Incidents The More These Scum Will Think Twice !

• Like 5

Good enough for 'em I say.. :yes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rshire-19456928

Householders have been arrested on suspicion of GBH . What the were they supposed to do, wait and hope the 4 scrotes were going to leave without battering f**k out of them? :angry:

simple fact of life here , dont go thieving and you wont get shot

now we will have some scumbag piece of sh1t barrister creaming 10s of thousand of tax payers money defending those ba$tards who should have payed the ultimate price

rant over

• Like 1

Whilst I agree and understand your sentiments mate, who would protect them from harm when you were inside??.

• Like 1

But if I didn't protect them in the first place then they could have possibly been harmed when I could have prevented it or at least tried!! I'll stick with my way thanks, as I said I'd rather do a stretch knowing Iv saved them from any harm.

I've no pity for burglers..scum of the earth. I hope their wounds become infected and they die a slow painfull death.

Any lowlife piece of scum who has the cheek to break into another mans property..deserves anything he gets.