"Entering to Charlie", Why is it locked ?

why don,t the mods who have obviously done a bit and are well schooled in making the subject genuinely interesting post some informative interesting stuff and by doing this help create a more enjoyable site for everyone ?

was it this insult that started it or was it the dyslexic one ????? before i said you were retarded lol

so who started then , ?????????/

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit

Perhaps it is a vain effort by the site administrators to try to save some people from themselves. How many times have we seen folks crying on here about 'the b*******ds' raiding their houses and tak

Well, it looks like my post has opened a can of worms, probably for the good, as some messers are gone, and everyone else knows now what will and won't be tolerated. Obviously anything ilegal should b

Posted Images

If you lock it chartpolski will only post an "entering to Charlie", why is it locked? Why is it locked?" thread!! :laugh:

That way lies madness, my friend......but your'e probably right !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

you,re missing the big land fella me thinks :laugh:

Aye, I wonder what he would have made of it ? D. Slieght, B. Chapman, Tor, Bob, Kizzy. Salmo's and the mythical "big land" would all have had a mention by now !! LOL !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

wait on mal :thumbs:

You are shit sounder..just messing.. :thumbs: .. when/ if i was a Mod this thread would of long been dead.. :yes: :yes:

ya right millet you know well then ...damn if you do damned if you don't , remember this thread started because the first one was killed, afew need to let off steam , they have withdrawal symptoms from there pc lol

Just read this post, and as a newcomer to the site have found it very interesting.

Before joining the site I spent a few weeks trawling threads, reading and learning and I was surprised at how candid and open some people were, openly and obviously talking about illegal activities using ridiculous code words anyone with half a brain could decipher.

Having only had my dog a short time and just about to start my first season I found the site invaluable and only put off joining as there was no need to as most subject matter was accessible. It was only when I needed the search option and to see some of the private pictures that I bothered to join. I mean its not like I would be posting much with so little experience.

With this in mind I would say that closing the sight to members only and needing to be vouched for would be a disadvantage to people like myself.

I do, however, believe that people should leave there ego's and selflessness somewhere else as they don't seen to realise that by posting in such a gormless manner can only be bad news. If not for them self but for a way of life you all, and that I am growing to, love

On the other hand we should be able to talk freely about the past and hunting abroad, and even hunting in this country, as well as posting pictures. As long as It's all above board then not doing so is caving to the fanatics who would see this way of life outlawed. The Anti's will get their ammunition from somewhere and by shying away we are saying that it is something to be ashamed of. If we were not to talk and discuss and share opinion and experiences then we may as well not hunt for fear of upsetting the Anti's.

I know that was my first post and a bit long winded but its the only thing I'm faintly qualified to comment on yet. Ha ha.

Hope to have more hunting related post in the coming months.

Atb.

You must have got banned tonight )
  • Like 1

why don,t the mods who have obviously done a bit and are well schooled in making the subject genuinely interesting post some informative interesting stuff and by doing this help create a more enjoyable site for everyone ?

was it this insult that started it or was it the dyslexic one ????? before i said you were retarded lol

so in your opinion me suggesting that maybe it was a good idea if the mods would contribute more in the way of informative interesting stuff instead of having to read half the shite thats on here ( smashing da foxes etc ) was a daft idea ?

the well schooled comment was pertaining to the likes of chalky who for the most part can be very interesting and at times witty, the comment was in no way directed at you

but I,ll tell you what if I offended you I apoligise, atb

well the time is here to get out there and make some interesting material. out in the fields. thats the best place to let off steam. happy hunting everyone. as for the posts keep em sensible and within the law. and there is no problems. :D look forward to your posts over the winter months :yes:

• Like 3

Just read this post, and as a newcomer to the site have found it very interesting.

Before joining the site I spent a few weeks trawling threads, reading and learning and I was surprised at how candid and open some people were, openly and obviously talking about illegal activities using ridiculous code words anyone with half a brain could decipher.

Having only had my dog a short time and just about to start my first season I found the site invaluable and only put off joining as there was no need to as most subject matter was accessible. It was only when I needed the search option and to see some of the private pictures that I bothered to join. I mean its not like I would be posting much with so little experience.

With this in mind I would say that closing the sight to members only and needing to be vouched for would be a disadvantage to people like myself.

I do, however, believe that people should leave there ego's and selflessness somewhere else as they don't seen to realise that by posting in such a gormless manner can only be bad news. If not for them self but for a way of life you all, and that I am growing to, love

On the other hand we should be able to talk freely about the past and hunting abroad, and even hunting in this country, as well as posting pictures. As long as It's all above board then not doing so is caving to the fanatics who would see this way of life outlawed. The Anti's will get their ammunition from somewhere and by shying away we are saying that it is something to be ashamed of. If we were not to talk and discuss and share opinion and experiences then we may as well not hunt for fear of upsetting the Anti's.

I know that was my first post and a bit long winded but its the only thing I'm faintly qualified to comment on yet. Ha ha.

Hope to have more hunting related post in the coming months.

Atb.

You must have got banned tonight )

no member got banned tonight read bacck they ask to be deleted ........... one said i mean now mods !!!!

just to have the facts right :thumbs:

Does someone want to give me the short version of whats going on here?

i think a lad from here ( english flag) wanted know when+ how to enter his lurcher to a fox, i think he didnt know its banned in this country , he prob been away i n another country or dont watch telly or never read a paper , the last 20 years lol

so in your opinion me suggesting that maybe it was a good idea if the mods would contribute more in the way of informative interesting stuff instead of having to read half the shite thats on here ( smashing da foxes etc ) was a daft idea ?

the well schooled comment was pertaining to the likes of chalky who for the most part can be very interesting and at times witty, the comment was in no way directed at you

but I,ll tell you what if I offended you I apoligise, atb

i tell you did and so did alot more after that but never a road without a turn they say , and i apoligise if i offended you , we leave it at that then ,

sounder

pre ban fox and deer pic, just for the antis...... :feck: :feck:

post-61590-0-93042500-1346279474.jpg

:D

can someone explain the difference between pics on here or in darcys books..... :hmm: :hmm: