"Entering to Charlie", Why is it locked ?

What I think the big diffrents is comparing folk who hunt rabbits with dogs even though its legal is that hunt for pest control mainly and enjoy the sport

Pre ban and post ban most folk who hunt charlie with lurcher/s do not do it for pest control but for pure thrill of hunting red ,not saying all ,but alot have a sick sad side to them that enjoy dog and red going toe to toe where the aim is not to kill the quarry as quickly as poss but enjoy the bloody battle.

Thats whats is distastful to most not the actual culling of the quarry.

ATB Cookie

Have you ever seen a decent fox dog ? They don't go "toe to toe" !! There are times when your niavity realy shines thru' !

Cheers.

• Like 4

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit

Perhaps it is a vain effort by the site administrators to try to save some people from themselves. How many times have we seen folks crying on here about 'the b*******ds' raiding their houses and tak

Well, it looks like my post has opened a can of worms, probably for the good, as some messers are gone, and everyone else knows now what will and won't be tolerated. Obviously anything ilegal should b

Posted Images

What I think the big diffrents is comparing folk who hunt rabbits with dogs even though its legal is that hunt for pest control mainly and enjoy the sport

Pre ban and post ban most folk who hunt charlie with lurcher/s do not do it for pest control but for pure thrill of hunting red ,not saying all ,but alot have a sick sad side to them that enjoy dog and red going toe to toe where the aim is not to kill the quarry as quickly as poss but enjoy the bloody battle.

ATB Cookie

Have you ever seen a decent fox dog ? They don't go "toe to toe" !! There are times when your niavity realy shines thru' !

Cheers.

Take it cook is a shooter,?

ATB Cookie

That kind of post is as harmful to hunting as the photos you condemn.

• Like 2

How about an alternative view? Let all the numbties post what they want, warts and all, then that way,

the sensible lads will be way, way down the list for visits :whistling:

Cheers D.

PS don't delete me :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

ATB Cookie

Cheers.

Niavity or knowledge rrrr the dog that swipes the charlie in full tilt breaks it neck with one strike a very rare dog but I owned one in the early 90s that I ran around lambourn kill a few but sadly losed him to a uncover well :cray: but that dog was rare most shy away tail pull casuing charlie to turn on them .

If you think I know naff all about the game then crack on

ATB Cookie

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

ATB Cookie

That kind of post is as harmful to hunting as the photos you condemn.

Why because its the truth