"Entering to Charlie", Why is it locked ?

well i rest my case on needing more mods ... 2 mods on reported a post and its still on

if more mods are the answer is there a waiting list or do u have to be nomated.

I'd say you'd definately be NO-MATED, if you were a Mod !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit

Perhaps it is a vain effort by the site administrators to try to save some people from themselves. How many times have we seen folks crying on here about 'the b*******ds' raiding their houses and tak

Well, it looks like my post has opened a can of worms, probably for the good, as some messers are gone, and everyone else knows now what will and won't be tolerated. Obviously anything ilegal should b

Posted Images

well i rest my case on needing more mods ... 2 mods on reported a post and its still on

they all get together over a cup of tea and choose the next one in , its like a secret club you have to know the special knock and swear aliegence to ianb

• Like 1

Sounder; take the U.S., Australia, New Zealand for example. They have their Anti's trying to destroy hunting as a sport, but they still have websites, magazines and even T.V. programmes dedicated to hunting !! If we roll over and stop posting LEGAL pictures and stories of hunting exploits, the anti's will have won ! They will take our refusal to post LEGAL subjects as some sort of admission that we are in the wrong !! If the Anti's want to use incriminating pictures to harm us, they can pull them from many places on the web, not just this site ! If we post pics of hunting, we have to make sure we let the reader know that what is posted is LEGAL !! WE CAN'T JUST DO THE ANTI'S JOB FOR THEM BY STOPPING POSTING.

Cheers..

alot of legals in there charti, can you not see though that by posting pics of dead foxes, deer etc backed up with daft comments from the halfwits its giving the anti brigade ammo, to be quite honest I can,t see the point of putting these pics up, look a dead fox, oh look another dead fox, what sort of decent hunting man really wants to look at these type of pictures day in day oot ? not me

Of course I can see that posts by halfwits with daft comments can hurt us; but where have I advocated or supported that ??? !!! I was replying to Sounder who suggested we dont post any pics or stories, EVEN IF THEY ARE FROM ABROAD, WHERE IT IS TOTALY LEGAL !! As for the comment about "decent hunting" men wanting to see these pics, I think you'll find there are many who want to see a decent post, with pics, relating to something they can't do legaly in their own country, and may never have the chance of doing abroad.

Cheers.

you,re making some very valid points there charti, and why are they valid, because of the way in which you have written your point of view and thats the point I,m trying to make,

most of the posts on this site with a few exceptions about hunting fox, deer aren,t well written and are an embarrasment to field sports

which brings me to another question,

why don,t the mods who have obviously done a bit and are well schooled in making the subject genuinely interesting post some informative interesting stuff and by doing this help create a more enjoyable site for everyone ?

why why mods mods f**k mods the mods are stopping this why that the rules of the forum we don't make them, so your saying now that the mod need to post,????

I,m not saying the mods have to do anything but surely if they want to improve the site they must give a damn about it and could contribute some interesting stuff ?

well i always get afew post up .. but this thread is not about the mods !!!!!!!!!!!

sounder

I think you,ll find if you read the thread the whole things about mods moderating subject content, either that or I,m disloxcake :blink:

no it not it about put pic in post up even if its legal in the country that it post from , where the mod came in was, it should be moderated better and we should be on here 24/7 , no your not disloxcake your just retarded :feck:

Lol, I don't know either of you but calling someone retarded when people have to read your posts word by word to understand what your saying because of your terrible grammar is a little rich don't you think?

• Like 2

I'd say you'd definately be NO-MATED, if you were a Mod !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

i keep on offering my services as a mod but it never happens .... i dont have mates so no need to worry about favouritism with me ... :laugh:

they all get together over a cup of tea and choose the next one in , its like a secret club you have to know the special knock and swear aliegence to ianb

Left trouser leg rolled up and show your right nipple...............Oh, no, thats the Masons, (or a party at Simo's house) !!! LOL !!!

Cheers.

• Like 3

It's along the same lines as x factor, ianb is Simon cowell and the mods guest appear, well Simo is the Louie Walsh of it all,

• Like 1

It's along the same lines as x factor, ianb is Simon cowell and the mods guest appear, well Simo is the Louie Walsh of it all,

hes taller than louie :laugh:
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Does Simo say you really made that song your own

Obviously, (I hope), someone with a UK IP address can still post about things that are LEGAL in other countries, even if they are ILEGAL in the UK; so couldn;t the "warning" be worded to reflect that ? Some people may take the "warning" literally and refrain from posting what could be interesting and informative posts.

Cheers.

So remove it you mean? As suggesting what you said is pointless.

To be honest, this section causes more hassle than any other forum on here..

So what can be done?

Do we just monitor the forum and remove idiots on site..which could take a long long time.

Do we make it so members have to be approved by showing they are genuine, trustworthy and can spell their own name, time consuming still...

Do we remove the section all together

What should be done to improve things for everyone involved..give me some suggestions..

Make new members post in the new members section starting a topic there before the can post elsewhere. Make them read rules and regulations before they post. Mods should approve all members before they can view and post in the full site that way it can be seen if its been a banned IP. Thats pretty much the way a car forum ive been a member on worked. Also if a member hasnt posted in over two weeks unless they have made over a certain amount of posts then ban them. That would cut out people with multiple user names that are used to shit stir!

Does Simo say you really made that song your own

no his normal moan is this place is full of c*nts :laugh:

Rumour has it he looks like a fat jimmy sommerville? Can you confirm? :laugh: