"Entering to Charlie", Why is it locked ?

I'd say the bad spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc., on here has nothing to do with Dyslexia, and everything to do with lack of education !

Cheers.

you now when your dyslexic as it creeps up about know, i honestly struggle like hell with them and other simular things but i think my problen is sinility :thumbs:

Never had a keyboard at school.Only a pencil. :laugh:

and a rubber lol

A big one. :yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit

Perhaps it is a vain effort by the site administrators to try to save some people from themselves. How many times have we seen folks crying on here about 'the b*******ds' raiding their houses and tak

Well, it looks like my post has opened a can of worms, probably for the good, as some messers are gone, and everyone else knows now what will and won't be tolerated. Obviously anything ilegal should b

Posted Images

I'd say the bad spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc., on here has nothing to do with Dyslexia, and everything to do with lack of education !

Cheers.

you now when your dyslexic as it creeps up about know, i honestly struggle like hell with them and other simular things but i think my problen is sinility :thumbs:

and a rubber lol

An ERASER, although the kids now may have a few rubbers in their pocket aswell !! :whistling:

Cheers.

Cheers.

keyboard ffs they still taught sewing and cooking, i was in the forces before i saw my first computor a sinclaire, then an atari :laugh:

Cheers.

and a rubber lol

An ERASER, although the kids now may have a few rubbers in their pocket aswell !! :whistling:

Cheers.

aye and catcher reckoned he had a big one lol rubber that is atb
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Cheers.

keyboard ffs they still taught sewing and cooking, i was in the forces before i nsaw my first computor a sinclaire, then an atari :laugh:

Shame they didnt do photography courses :laugh:

Cookie

Cheers.

keyboard ffs they still taught sewing and cooking, i was in the forces before i saw my first computor a sinclaire, then an atari :laugh:

ha ha you must be old :laugh:

Cheers.

mature :laugh:

Cheers.

and a rubber lol

Cheers.

aye and catcher reckoned he had a big one lol rubber that is atb

Ok it was a small rubber on my big pencil. :laugh: .

Sounder; take the U.S., Australia, New Zealand for example. They have their Anti's trying to destroy hunting as a sport, but they still have websites, magazines and even T.V. programmes dedicated to hunting !! If we roll over and stop posting LEGAL pictures and stories of hunting exploits, the anti's will have won ! They will take our refusal to post LEGAL subjects as some sort of admission that we are in the wrong !! If the Anti's want to use incriminating pictures to harm us, they can pull them from many places on the web, not just this site ! If we post pics of hunting, we have to make sure we let the reader know that what is posted is LEGAL !! WE CAN'T JUST DO THE ANTI'S JOB FOR THEM BY STOPPING POSTING.

Cheers..

alot of legals in there charti, can you not see though that by posting pics of dead foxes, deer etc backed up with daft comments from the halfwits its giving the anti brigade ammo, to be quite honest I can,t see the point of putting these pics up, look a dead fox, oh look another dead fox, what sort of decent hunting man really wants to look at these type of pictures day in day oot ? not me

Of course I can see that posts by halfwits with daft comments can hurt us; but where have I advocated or supported that ??? !!! I was replying to Sounder who suggested we dont post any pics or stories, EVEN IF THEY ARE FROM ABROAD, WHERE IT IS TOTALY LEGAL !! As for the comment about "decent hunting" men wanting to see these pics, I think you'll find there are many who want to see a decent post, with pics, relating to something they can't do legaly in their own country, and may never have the chance of doing abroad.

Cheers.

you,re making some very valid points there charti, and why are they valid, because of the way in which you have written your point of view and thats the point I,m trying to make,

most of the posts on this site with a few exceptions about hunting fox, deer aren,t well written and are an embarrasment to field sports

which brings me to another question,

why don,t the mods who have obviously done a bit and are well schooled in making the subject genuinely interesting post some informative interesting stuff and by doing this help create a more enjoyable site for everyone ?

why why mods mods f**k mods the mods are stopping this why that the rules of the forum we don't make them, so your saying now that the mod need to post,????

I,m not saying the mods have to do anything but surely if they want to improve the site they must give a damn about it and could contribute some interesting stuff ?

well i always get afew post up .. but this thread is not about the mods !!!!!!!!!!!

sounder

I think you,ll find if you read the thread the whole things about mods moderating subject content, either that or I,m disloxcake :blink:

no it not it about put pic in post up even if its legal in the country that it post from , where the mod came in was, it should be moderated better and we should be on here 24/7 , no your not disloxcake your just retarded :feck:

Cheers.

mature :laugh:

if you say so :whistling:

• Like 1

Sounder; take the U.S., Australia, New Zealand for example. They have their Anti's trying to destroy hunting as a sport, but they still have websites, magazines and even T.V. programmes dedicated to hunting !! If we roll over and stop posting LEGAL pictures and stories of hunting exploits, the anti's will have won ! They will take our refusal to post LEGAL subjects as some sort of admission that we are in the wrong !! If the Anti's want to use incriminating pictures to harm us, they can pull them from many places on the web, not just this site ! If we post pics of hunting, we have to make sure we let the reader know that what is posted is LEGAL !! WE CAN'T JUST DO THE ANTI'S JOB FOR THEM BY STOPPING POSTING.

Cheers..

alot of legals in there charti, can you not see though that by posting pics of dead foxes, deer etc backed up with daft comments from the halfwits its giving the anti brigade ammo, to be quite honest I can,t see the point of putting these pics up, look a dead fox, oh look another dead fox, what sort of decent hunting man really wants to look at these type of pictures day in day oot ? not me

Of course I can see that posts by halfwits with daft comments can hurt us; but where have I advocated or supported that ??? !!! I was replying to Sounder who suggested we dont post any pics or stories, EVEN IF THEY ARE FROM ABROAD, WHERE IT IS TOTALY LEGAL !! As for the comment about "decent hunting" men wanting to see these pics, I think you'll find there are many who want to see a decent post, with pics, relating to something they can't do legaly in their own country, and may never have the chance of doing abroad.

Cheers.

you,re making some very valid points there charti, and why are they valid, because of the way in which you have written your point of view and thats the point I,m trying to make,

most of the posts on this site with a few exceptions about hunting fox, deer aren,t well written and are an embarrasment to field sports

which brings me to another question,

why don,t the mods who have obviously done a bit and are well schooled in making the subject genuinely interesting post some informative interesting stuff and by doing this help create a more enjoyable site for everyone ?

why why mods mods f**k mods the mods are stopping this why that the rules of the forum we don't make them, so your saying now that the mod need to post,????

I,m not saying the mods have to do anything but surely if they want to improve the site they must give a damn about it and could contribute some interesting stuff ?

well i always get afew post up .. but this thread is not about the mods !!!!!!!!!!!

sounder

I think you,ll find if you read the thread the whole things about mods moderating subject content, either that or I,m disloxcake :blink:

no it not it about put pic in post up even if its legal in the country that it post from , where the mod came in was, it should be moderated better and we should be on here 24/7 , no your not disloxcake your just retarded :feck:

:laugh: aye I,m pissing masel lol

To improve members writing how about IanB supplying

speak_n_spell.gif

Might improve some of the grammer :whistling:

As a parent of a Dyslexic Kid ,I COULD find that Offensive !,but everyone has a different view what is acceptable.

My kid may not be able, like a Few adults to write a WRITE Up of his Experiences / Memories in an Amusing or Interesting style ,BUT a Pic could EXPRESS his Thoughts or Day out .....Banning Pics is only Rolling over I.M.O. If it's Legal and above board Why Not !!

The LAW in Scotland Differs from the rest of the U.K. ,but in easy reach for any Hunters ,to Do THEIR hunting here,but have an I.P. elsewhere in U.K. should they not Post pics if they wish what they do whilst here,as the don't reside here ?

I'm a prime example of the I.p. / Banned..I never once was given a warning or Reason after asking Mods WHY ?still none the wiser :whistling:

I just kept coming back to prove a point...20% of my input ,I think is worthwile the other 80% :hmm:

I.M.O. pics wont bring the house down.NOT fighting will !

It might be offensive but it not illegal

And for the record I am dyslexic so I meant no offence :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

Cookie ,wasn't Offended,I used to Think he was slow on the uptake. :icon_redface:

Now if you Had called me a "WEE TW**T" I would be,but that would be allowed on here :D

P.C I aint ! been called everything the Vertically challenged can be called :yes: and when I was 10 decided My name was Shorty ,been that ever since, to most.Took some lead out some pencils :tongue2: ,but a wee B**** still a B**** no matter the size..

But the Focal medium as you well know .Can be Both Witty and annoying :D as is music choice,It can paint a picture or get a point across without the Aid of Words .

T.H.L. will be a less colourful place if Picture were taken out ..as Chart ..says Moderate if its Iffy just remove and give a Reason WHY ! think that is were the problem starts ,Things get deleted and no Reason for the action( I KNOW Sometimes, one is not needed ) and folk get their back up an go F**K it ! and post something Daft. :thumbs:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

What I think the big diffrents is comparing folk who hunt rabbits with dogs even though its legal is that hunt for pest control mainly and enjoy the sport

Pre ban and post ban most folk who hunt charlie with lurcher/s do not do it for pest control but for pure thrill of hunting red ,not saying all ,but alot have a sick sad side to them that enjoy dog and red going toe to toe where the aim is not to kill the quarry as quickly as poss but enjoy the bloody battle.

Thats whats is distastful to most not the actual culling of the quarry.

ATB Cookie

• Like 1