LION ON THE LOOSE IN ESSEX SKY NEWS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do you think it would be worth going down with a long net and 97k??

Steve jobs replacement above lol

Posted Images

the search has been called off

has someone cried wolf :laugh: :laugh:

aye police spent 25k searching for tom a ginger tom cat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they fuckwits at colchester zoo that identified the pic are as bad as the townie's on holiday that took the pic

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/essex-lion-revealed-the-ginger-cat-1283131

pic they took looks f**k all like a lion :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the search has been called off

has someone cried wolf :laugh: :laugh:

aye police spent 25k searching for tom a ginger tom cat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they fuckwits at colchester zoo that identified the pic are as bad as the townie's on holiday that took the pic

http://www.mirror.co...ger-cat-1283131

pic they took looks f**k all like a lion :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i still think my sighting was better :laugh:

post-896-0-15407400-1346138469_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Tom is always out and about Hunting Rats and HARES ?

Shouldnt the owners be prosecuted under the Hunting Act ?

Just goes to show eh

f*****g all cats should have a working bell and collar around their necks so Garden-song birds have a better chance.

Or the owners should be fined £500 a time.

If they dont cough up euthanise the fookers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4507250/Cat-attacks-baby-girl-in-cot-leaving-her-needing-17-stitches.html

A MUM was woken by screams from her baby girl and found her being savaged in her cot by a neighbour’s CAT.

The tabby was still on the head of terrified victim Georgie Gittus — clawing at the bloodied 17-month-old’s face.

Distraught Samantha, 23, grabbed her sobbing daughter and rushed her to hospital, where she needed 17 stitches to a gaping wound on her right brow — and was left with a big scar.

Last night the shattered mum became the latest to demand new laws against dangerous cats — like those governing dogs.

She said: “It was horrific. This cat is still walking around our garden. Nothing can be done about it.”

Part-time waitress Samantha is so upset she plans to move from her home near Salisbury, Wilts — where the cat got in through an open window as her only child slept. She said: “I was woken around midnight by her screaming and ran into her bedroom. Georgie was in her cot covered in blood with the cat on her.

“If it had scratched an inch lower she would have lost her eye.

“She’s had night terrors since. I’m moving away from here — I just want to get away.”

Georgie spent three days in hospital and still needs daily massage on her face to help her recover.

Her mum said: “I’m an animal lover — I have a boxer dog. He’s well behaved but if he broke into my neighbour’s house and attacked someone he’d be put down.

“If a cat can do something like this then the consequences should be the same. But there are no laws against cats.

“When it happened I ran round to the neighbours’ and shouted, ‘Get your cat out of my house’. But it jumped out of the window by itself.”

The Sun told on Friday how pensioner Nora Scott, 80, was savaged in the face by a cat in her garden in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs.

Some funny stuff here. Have to say I was tempted to get my poachers .410 out and nip down to essex myself, but after seeing those photos... Ive a house cat myself and its huge. I reckon if i stuck it in a field then got some knackered old grainy camera and took a pic it would look just like that.

Might have to try it later!

Some funny stuff here. Have to say I was tempted to get my poachers .410 out and nip down to essex myself, but after seeing those photos... Ive a house cat myself and its huge. I reckon if i stuck it in a field then got some knackered old grainy camera and took a pic it would look just like that.

Might have to try it later!

it would if i photographed it :laugh:
  • Like 1

any one watched that animal hoarder in america lions tiger bears :icon_eek:

Yea actually felt sorry for them. So did that cop though. Close to tears relating the story

wonder if he shed a tear when he shot the huge deer whose head was mounted on his living room wall behind him lol