Collie x

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've looked through this thread a few times and meant to post some photos of collie crosses I've had over the years.

Tips 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie 11 years old      

Lurcher x Collie with his half sister from one night last week with a few bunnies..  

Posted Images

The merle is out tweedle dum 3/8 5/8 and the black dog is out of hector first cross

SAM_0587-1.gif

Hi zx12edge

I note that the black dog is from Hector X Queenie...... nice dog......... what age is it??

Only reason I ask is that I have a bitch out of the same pairing..... she will be 4 in August. she can be seen Hancocks website, goes by the name of Tilly.

The merle is out tweedle dum 3/8 5/8 and the black dog is out of hector first cross

SAM_0587-1.gif

Hi zx12edge

I note that the black dog is from Hector X Queenie...... nice dog......... what age is it??

Only reason I ask is that I have a bitch out of the same pairing..... she will be 4 in August. she can be seen Hancocks website, goes by the name of Tilly.

He is about three and a half years old Fumbles.Got a good chance of being out of the same litter as your Tilly.

atb Edge

poor response probably because a topic like this or very similar is a regular thing here...and theres just been one...heres 'jazz' she's been on here lots, she's even on hancocks site

she's 4 1/2yr old, 3/8 beardie border / 5/8 greyhound by tweedle dum out of a greyhound called bubbles, 24 1/2 " and around 50 lb and i'm gonna need to get some new pics done i think most now are repeats

hunt

IMG_2591.jpg

jump

IMG_2313.jpg

carry

http://s483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/stewart_088/?action=view&current=IMG_0146.jpg

fur and feather

http://s483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/stewart_088/?action=view&current=RSCN0445.jpg

Hi, is this Stuart? If so i have a dog out of the same litter as Jazz. Will try and get a recent pic up later.

Rick

couple of my collie x's

moss 9/16 collie

DSC00030.jpg

riley line bred with well over 1/2 collie

DSC00034.jpg

Good strong stamp on that Moss dog pritch.....my type. :victory:

he's been a good un johny he can run anywhere any ground never had him to the vets he's an owd man now

but i'd have another like him in a heartbeat

• Like 1

I can only vouch for three that I know of foresterj..Don,my mate in Ireland who pupped the litter has a bitch and she is racier than Don and his brother has a black bitch which looks was the raciest in the litter and has done very well hunting up and catching hares over the water and is also a very good lamping bitch...

This is my mates bitch as a pup..the litter sister to Don

DSC00025-1.jpg

This is a dog from the litter,he was a c**t for biting so he's just a guard dog in the main but eats foxes for fun

DSC00031-1.jpg

Don as a puppy the day after I got him transported over from Ireland..

DSC00069-1.jpg

This is Dons sister now..not so big but brilliant on Sika on the mountains..grinds them down and once attached will NEVER let go..sometimes has to keep hold for 15/20 minutes until the cavalry arrive..not easy running on the peat on the Irish mountains lol..

donssister.jpg

dont they look similar ,Bryn as pup 5 1/2 years ago .!!

P1010033.jpg

How did the other you got at the same time turn out Ray, did you keep in touch?