dave harcombe

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any man who is still out twice a week at his age, deserves a bit of respect IMHO I hope im still half as keen as him at his age

The bloke is doing what he loves and shares it with all and sundry via the odd book and article. No doubt he has to be careful what exact words get written, but seems to be a que of other lads in the

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!! now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is re

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

they aint the dog gods id bet theres many dogs out there that would work as good if not better than his, not disrespecting the man but they suit him fine but mite not suit you or i

you are bang on there mate

It's this simple.... If anyone want's to know anything about Dave or his dogs, subscribe to EDRD, he reports monthly on whats going on in there. He has been for as long as the mag has ran for, so if you need anymore info buy some back issues. His articles are very informative, almost diary-like, there is no-one else out there giving that much info out. The man is practically an open book, has been for years, so buy the fecking thing and give it a read. Far better than putting threds, that usually go down hill, on here..!!!

It's this simple.... If anyone want's to know anything about Dave or his dogs, subscribe to EDRD, he reports monthly on whats going on in there. He has been for as long as the mag has ran for, so if you need anymore info buy some back issues. His articles are very informative, almost diary-like, there is no-one else out there giving that much info out. The man is practically an open book, has been for years, so buy the fecking thing and give it a read. Far better than putting threds, that usually go down hill, on here..!!!

. Na that to simple and some just love a slaging match. !!!!
  • Like 3

Is good to have other lads opinions on lads and dogs though... but i get were your coming from,

well its not good asking on here :laugh:

• Like 1

Is good to have other lads opinions on lads and dogs though... but i get were your coming from,

well its not good asking on here :laugh:

I also agree with that too mate but if lads were to be commenting on articles in the mag or first hand experience of his dogs, then all's fair but that bloke and his mag have done more for working terriers and terrier men over the past years than anyone or anything else (not forgetting B.W. too!). I just think that folk should subscribe first, read and digest, then come on asking questions, because really, its all there in black and white. :thumbs: