dave harcombe

As Bosun says....it's all there in the mag. You don't get much more transparent when it comes to hunting and his dogs than Mr. Harcombe.

The man has put his neck on the line for god knows how many years now.

I can only speak for myself but the bloke is a proper gentleman and one of the most erudite and educated people I have ever met. He is a very talented writer and we are very lucky to have a bloke with the combination of those skills who has fought our corner for decades.

EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG is an institution and in the future it may be copied but it will never be bettered

Mr. Harcombe has often given me his opinion on who is a good writer when it comes to articles submissions, but without doubt....without doubt....he is the best and most prolific fieldsports writer that EDRD and any other magazine has ever seen

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any man who is still out twice a week at his age, deserves a bit of respect IMHO I hope im still half as keen as him at his age

The bloke is doing what he loves and shares it with all and sundry via the odd book and article. No doubt he has to be careful what exact words get written, but seems to be a que of other lads in the

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!! now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is re

Posted Images

add a bitch from hes stuff 17 years ago would kill her foxes with ease i let a lad av her who took down to him for a weekends digging and ended up breedin her with a dog called sonny of his gear i belive he would remember this bitch cos she bowled him over running to ground were his dog couldnt fined and they dug it with her and that how the breedin come to happen

To many jealous people in the hunting game I've read nearly every terrier book there is & I can honestly say mr harcombes are by far the best imo & he's probably forgot more than half of us know about digging & he's still going I take my hat off to him you got to give credit where its due imo ;) atb cbx

• Like 3

jason powell is one of daves best mates along with a member of this site and you Wont buy a bitch off jason powell then again be lucky to get a dog as his stuff is the dogs spuds

really you havent seen much of his dogs then have you