Collie x and deerhound x. Coming together

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i work this x have done for years and will all ways have a dhxgh x colliexgh but i do like my dhxgh too hears mine the blue one has past now but this is his nephue  

Here is my Grey/Deer X Grey/Collie(Beardie)  

what can i say im a traditonalist i like the old style and saying dont try an fix something thats not broke so to speak a splash of deerhound in any collie cross will only bring good things

Posted Images

Iv got a sal collie deer grey same as l+b litter sisters there good dogs, iv tried to find a decent stud similar bred and struggling

grant me mate has a deer/grey sal/grey the sire to my last pups if ya interested al ask him for you he throws some nice pups

Iv got a sal collie deer grey same as l+b litter sisters there good dogs, iv tried to find a decent stud similar bred and struggling

grant me mate has a deer/grey sal/grey the sire to my last pups if ya interested al ask him for you he throws some nice pups

The man above your post has a very nice one aswell mate, was trying to find something with collie aswell but struggling.

Alway thought the beardie would be better than the boarder collie in the mix with deerhound greyhound cross

why?

Better feet coat and nose than a border

i would have thought the deerhound part would bring coat and feet into the mix