Wouldn't you say this has Saluki in it somewhere?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit daft really I probably has no saluki in it at all just looks like it See some collies with big strong heads does that mean there's bull thrown in at some point??????? No I don't think so lol and

You've been in the game long enough, Penny, to adhere to the old adadge, "Believe nowt you hear, and only half you see" !! LOL !!   Cheers.

here for example he says its a first cross saluki then he says its jason bradfors luke but back to a bitch out of pepsi how the feck can it be a first cross :wallbash: http://www.preloved.co.uk/ad

Been asked has My 3/4 grey 1/4 collie have bull in him because of his head looking the way it does lol - but there isnt none in him, and some odd ball asked was there whippet in him :laugh:

Point is some looks can be misleading :victory:

But as chart' says - id say skycat would know her stuff :thumbs: Nice wee pup never mind whats in it :D

There are that many crosses about half the owners dont know whats in them, dont suppose it really matters to them or any one else , as long as they do the job and would only be of any importance if some one is going to breed.

Been asked has My 3/4 grey 1/4 collie have bull in him because of his head looking the way it does lol - but there isnt none in him, and some odd ball asked was there whippet in him :laugh:

But as chart' says - id say skycat would know her stuff :thumbs: Nice wee pup never mind whats in it :D

suppose it has some bull in it if there is grey in it :whistling:

suppose it has some bull in it if there is grey in it :whistling:

O aye of course :huh:

So would I! I was looking for the best place for a friend of mine to advertise his pups, but when I saw the amount of lurchers for sale on that site I couldn't believe how many there are. Twice as many as there were a few years ago, which is probably the last time I spent a minute or two perusing those sites. And look at how many young dogs/saplings there are for sale!

why would it matter where they was advertised .if they were any good theyd sell anywhere ,why not your beloved paper .or why not put them on here in the for sale section .thats if you can stand the flak from the loon tunes

If it bothers you that much just phone em up and ask em..why anyone visits these sites is beyond me anyway..atb stabba

thats right mate .why people just dont mind theyre own buisiness i dont know , to many idiots in this game now me thinks

Ive seen a great many variations in saluki blooded lurchers to say that dog has saluki in its lineage,not totally convinced, beddy crosses seem to throw more regular types. One thing i do know i wouldnt buy a dog of a hoodie looking chav.

Edited by keepitcovert

Ive seen a great many variations in saluki blooded lurchers to say that dog has saluki in its lineage,not totally convinced, beddy crosses seem to throw more regular types. One thing i do know i wouldnt buy a dog of a hoodie looking chav.

WHY NOT .............. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

looks like but youll never know :thumbs:

i would put money on it................... :yes:

Bit daft really I probably has no saluki in it at all just looks like it

See some collies with big strong heads does that mean there's bull thrown in at some point???????

No I don't think so lol and the comment about they don't even know there own breeding but yet you do from a picture, wise up fool

Well said mate they have nothing better to do than find faults lol

why the feck would i just want to find faults, how many people buy dogs who havent even seen the sire or the dam, they just take there word for it. they dont even care what the breeding is all they see is pound notes , ok may be im wrong about the breeding from a photo. i didnt say for sure but id take a gamble and put money on it. trouble is so many dogs get passed around these days , no one got a fooking clue what they got, i think shes got a bit of this and that in her. people buy dogs because they like what they see, unless you have seen generations back , you will never be sure . alot of breeding these days are for pound notes, and not for welfare of the dog. trouble is its easy money for peddlars. and they will tell you anything for a sale. how many people do you meet at shows who aint quite sure of the make up of there own dog...............................................may be i should be a fool and just look a pup up on the computer and just take there word for it..............like alot of people do.

whippet 99 were you not the one that said when i put a photo of my whippet beddy that there must be something else in that ITO MUCH MUSCLE IN HER for a beddie whippet 100%beddy whippetPicture200.jpg
  • Like 1