Wouldn't you say this has Saluki in it somewhere?

So would I! I was looking for the best place for a friend of mine to advertise his pups, but when I saw the amount of lurchers for sale on that site I couldn't believe how many there are. Twice as many as there were a few years ago, which is probably the last time I spent a minute or two perusing those sites. And look at how many young dogs/saplings there are for sale!

if your "mates" dogs were any good then maybe you wouldn't need to advertise,,,,, :hmm:

When someone keeps themselves to themselves, and they don't go on internet forums, their dogs won't be seen by all and sundry and bigged up on the net. I can honestly say that the bitch is one of the best day time dogs I've ever seen, and is still knocking over 4s and 5s at nearly 7 years old, on big land as well as trappy, wooded and truly horrible ground, right through Dec, Jan and Feb.

Unfortunately, most people who run very good dogs tend to breed their own, so aren't up for buying in very much. I can understand why people would be suspicious of the qualities of an 'unknown' bitch, being as there are so many muppets in the game these days, and so many substandard dogs being bred.

Incidentally, why did you say "mates" dogs> did you think it was my own litter? I wish!

you dont need to be known "all and sundry" on the internet to sell one litter of well bred lurchers....why not advertise them in CMW....put your name to them in there and you'll be quids in,,,, :whistling:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit daft really I probably has no saluki in it at all just looks like it See some collies with big strong heads does that mean there's bull thrown in at some point??????? No I don't think so lol and

You've been in the game long enough, Penny, to adhere to the old adadge, "Believe nowt you hear, and only half you see" !! LOL !!   Cheers.

here for example he says its a first cross saluki then he says its jason bradfors luke but back to a bitch out of pepsi how the feck can it be a first cross :wallbash: http://www.preloved.co.uk/ad

So would I! I was looking for the best place for a friend of mine to advertise his pups, but when I saw the amount of lurchers for sale on that site I couldn't believe how many there are. Twice as many as there were a few years ago, which is probably the last time I spent a minute or two perusing those sites. And look at how many young dogs/saplings there are for sale!

if your "mates" dogs were any good then maybe you wouldn't need to advertise,,,,, :hmm:

To respond to your glib remark.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the litter Skycat referred to, the dam is of a very high class,and the sire I own.

He was retired when he dislocated a front leg in a dyke.

To illustrate my point , even I can't find room for a pup ,as I have four dogs now and no kennel space . I 'm not prepared to put a healthy if old dog down to make room for another. Plus I've a year old pup to concentrate on.

They were bred for the owner of the bitch's use,

and the priority is to find permanent homes for those not taken by friends

There is another litter just been advertised out of two of the genuinely best daytime dogs in the UK.

By your reasoning they can't be up to much otherwise they would not have been advertised.

Edited by inan

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the litter Skycat referred to, the dam is of a very high class,and the sire I own.

He was retired when he dislocated a front leg jumping a dyke.

To illustrate my point , even I can't find room for a pup ,as I have four dogs now and no kennel space . I 'm not prepared to put a healthy if old dog down to make room for another.I've a year old pup to concentrate on.

There is another litter just been advertised out of two of the genuinely best daytime dogs in the UK.

By your reasoning they can't be up to much otherwise they would not have been advertised.

• Like 1

quote:

you dont need to be known "all and sundry" on the internet to sell one litter of well bred lurchers....why not advertise them in CMW....put your name to them in there and you'll be quids in,,,, :whistling:

Yeah right :tongue2::laugh:

Quite rightly, most people only believe the evidence of their own eyes: I know I'd be the same if I was looking for a pup. Must admit I'm sorely tempted by one of them, but would I honestly have the work to do it justice? I doubt it, being more of a ferreting/lamping person these days.

• Like 1

quote:

Yeah right :tongue2::laugh:

Quite rightly, most people only believe the evidence of their own eyes: I know I'd be the same if I was looking for a pup. Must admit I'm sorely tempted by one of them, but would I honestly have the work to do it justice? I doubt it, being more of a ferreting/lamping person these days.

:D,,,,,,, :victory:

To illustrate my point , even I can't find room for a pup ,as I have four dogs now and no kennel space . I 'm not prepared to put a healthy if old dog down to make room for another. Plus I've a year old pup to concentrate on.

according to whom????,,,,, :hmm:

Do you think I am going to post names on a public forum? If you have seen the advert and more pertinent know anything about the daytime game you would not be asking that . P M me for info and, while you are at it , include some names that will vouch for you.It works both ways sunshine.

Do you think I am going to post names on a public forum? If you have seen the advert and more pertinent know anything about the daytime game you would not be asking that . P M me for info and, while you are at it , include some names that will vouch for you.It works both ways sunshine.

sunshine.... :laugh:

my first cross saluki greyhound which i bred myself reguarly gets mistaken for a collie greyhound.mainly because of her shape and markings she doesnt really look to be 50%saluki and if i hadnt bred her out of my greyhound bitch and a full saluki wouldnt beleive it either,the point is most lurcher breeders dont know exactly whats in their dogs

No pm was forthcoming ,I didnt expect one , just another sniping, key board stirrer, who likes to f**k threads up.

No pm was forthcoming ,I didnt expect one , just another sniping, key board stirrer, who likes to f**k threads up.

pm sent,,,, :thumbs: