dogs looking fit

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summer......   Season........

Here's my 5yr old sheperd X Grey relaxing during the summer monthes..i don't know why folk start getting there dog's fit so early on..i wait till mid september then run this dog fit..  

NICE ,,,, :thumbs: ,,,here,s my white and fawn ,,,whip/grey           and my black bat lol ,,,whip/grey again  

Posted Images

aolf5mf3.jpgthe head turner hahaha can't rotate anyway he ain't anywhere near fit but looks it

lovely looking dog lad looks a cracker. what breeding he? how much saluki?

he 3/4 saluki mate his sire is a pure called flint out of khan and the dam was a saluki based lurcher bred down from Dan dog ;)
  • Like 1

my 2 are looking awful at the mo as i really let them go back during the summer dont really start building them back up untill end of august they get out for a walk gallop twice every day but during summer their on low protein grub and no vitamins or extras always clean them out from inside before i start getting them ready for winter work .

• Like 1

some lovely looking hounds , see people put alot of time in to them,i prefer plenty of road work during summer takes all the knocks and niggles out of the dogs, well its done mine alot of good any way, nothing heavy just trotting and abit of countering do 5- 6 miles some days when the weather is right. i think it pays not to show them too much during the summer , keeps them nice and keen for the winter. my lurcher has had an injury and was resting her for months, but i wasnt building her muscle up , when i take her out for a walk she would just go flat out then i would be back to square one . gentle trotting next to quad has really sorted the problem out . hope everyone has a good season, dont know why but every season i look forward to it more and more.may your dogs keep running :victory:

• Like 1