dogs looking fit

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summer......   Season........

Here's my 5yr old sheperd X Grey relaxing during the summer monthes..i don't know why folk start getting there dog's fit so early on..i wait till mid september then run this dog fit..  

NICE ,,,, :thumbs: ,,,here,s my white and fawn ,,,whip/grey           and my black bat lol ,,,whip/grey again  

Posted Images

Here's a few of my 2...........Not fit yet but starting off steady :thumbs:

post-58033-0-12740300-1342509930.jpg

post-58033-0-79163800-1342509946.jpg

post-58033-0-09094800-1342509962.jpg

can tell thats off a good line,,,,, :D;)

What line you rec that is then Lurcher1??? :p

my old mate bogger.... :D sure we have spoke via PM.... :hmm:

• Like 1
Guest bigdaddylongchopper

i like the amputtee graffer,theres a name for men like you,Acrotomophilia (from the Greek akron [extremity], tomein [to cut] and philein [to love]), refers to a paraphilia in which an individual expresses strong sexual interest in amputees. It is a counterpart to apotemnophilia, the sexual interest in being an amputee.

i like the amputtee graffer,theres a name for men like you,Acrotomophilia (from the Greek akron [extremity], tomein [to cut] and philein [to love]), refers to a paraphilia in which an individual expresses strong sexual interest in amputees. It is a counterpart to apotemnophilia, the sexual interest in being an amputee.

what weirdo.............................................. :blink:

• Like 1

what the f**k are you on to night fella been on the old crack pipe again :blink:

it starts with amputees,but often ends up with the acotomopillia in this case gaffer,becoming a sexual serial killer of women.

your fooking worrying me , you even know the proper names...................................................... :icon_eek:

it starts with amputees,but often ends up with the acotomopillia in this case gaffer,becoming a sexual serial killer of women.

what books do you read ? so i am guna be a sexual serial killer of women just because i kept my dog alive WOW its a new one on me this i have to say are you smoking owt to night dude big bong spliff tripps mdma a few lines whilst ya at it

what books do you read ? so i am guna be a sexual serial killer of women just because i kept my dog alive WOW its a new one on me this i have to say are you smoking owt to night dude big bong spliff tripps mdma a few lines whilst ya at it

thats more than drugs, thats an obsession...................

thats more than drugs, thats an obsession...................

its f*****g sumat that is mate bit weird all that guna have nightmares about banging women then killing them :laugh: :laugh: is the dude for real or what there is some crack pots on hear
  • Like 1