dogs looking fit

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summer......   Season........

Here's my 5yr old sheperd X Grey relaxing during the summer monthes..i don't know why folk start getting there dog's fit so early on..i wait till mid september then run this dog fit..  

NICE ,,,, :thumbs: ,,,here,s my white and fawn ,,,whip/grey           and my black bat lol ,,,whip/grey again  

Posted Images

How old is the pup now Sowhat..it look's more than capable for a few bunnies.. :yes:

Funny you should say that millet, she had her 1st half grown bunny yesterday evening, she nabbed it just before it went through the hedge,but the little bugger wouldn't bring it back to me,she just stood over it until I got to her. :thumbs:

She was 8 mths on Sunday.

• Like 1

She's comeing on well Sowhat... Iam sure its a wk and a half/2wks between mine and your at least yours is kill its rabbits mines had two in his mouth and dropped both ( the little shit) :laugh: :laugh:

Mine were born on boxing day :thumbs: I know there wasn't much between the 2 litters :thumbs: